Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

FreeStyle Basketball Server Missing .h/.cpp Files (Alternative)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi all, there were some FS files released before with incomplete server files that lack ODBC/IOCP files, here I come to give an alternative way to help you fix the problem, at least for compiling.

Firstly, I rewrite the ODBC code by some reverse engineering to figure out the meaning of each macro in the server project (I'd never done ODBC programming before), and the code work well to fetch SQL query and execute stored procedure (sure you have to create all missing SPs, I'm not going to release any). Before I release these files I encountered SQL connection busy problem after calling some large SP, not sure if I fixed it in the correct way.

Secondly, the original server architecture is seems a little bit complicate and not that friendly, after doing some review of the code, I decide to replace the architecture with the one in my MapleStory C++ Project (which is based on asio). With these files you still have to fix some old-style stuffs to pass compilation in newer compiler. Also, with the new network files, the original IOCP model can then be discarded, although I typenamed asio::service to CIOCP for convenient purpose.

Finally, let's take my TTFSLoginSvr for example. In my own implementation, my CFSLoginServer inherits CFSLoginThread and passes user packets to CFSLoginThread. In this way, all you have to do is initialize CSFLoginServer at TTFSLoginSvr::AllocateObject and establish the asio listener at corresponding port.

In this thread I will only post my fix of TTFSLoginSrv, missing stuffs in database are not provided (even mine lots of SPs are not fixed also), it's easy to fix TTFSGameSrv(the most important one) and CenterSrv... etc. Since the removal of some useless code, the server can run in user mode, thus enable you to debug the program while running in Visual Studio.

Currently I have successfully entered the game with huge amount of works, hope you guys can make some progress on this ancient project for yourself or others, it would be nice if someone can release more database fixes and db content (for instance, complete tblConfig stuffs).

OfzqqnU - FreeStyle Basketball Server Missing .h/.cpp Files (Alternative) - RaGEZONE Forums

XRHmON7 - FreeStyle Basketball Server Missing .h/.cpp Files (Alternative) - RaGEZONE Forums

yCFjVMC - FreeStyle Basketball Server Missing .h/.cpp Files (Alternative) - RaGEZONE Forums

5y0tVhT - FreeStyle Basketball Server Missing .h/.cpp Files (Alternative) - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
complete code?baiduyun download?

Back