Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Star Wars the Old Republic emulator

Founder of EvilSource
Reaction score
we got character creaction features not 100% at the time :(

keys = we got you lol
Encrypt/Decrypt = %100
server to client content = %100
login = %100
character creaction = %100

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thats really impressive tho, I hope you succeed :D

A hard working geek :-)
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Remember - this is the absolute largest growing MMO out currently, it trumped World of Warcraft hands down on release and first month growth.. be careful doing an emulator using their client - you might get your butt handed to you with a handful of papers!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I have no any account on swtor site, so about what EULA/TOS you said ?
And i don't distribute modified client of course. It is bad idea.
And why you think i reverse engineering something? I found all sources printed on paper on street when go to shop for some food, and all source code for only my internal use. :)

btw, it is useless discussion because for stable emu with normal databases we need about 1-2 years to develop.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
cool work guys, keep it up, can't wait to see private servers like cabal and mu all over so i can play it, is a aswome game, and can't afford to play it on their official server...good luck with the project...is looking good.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
if the server files and project is hosted in the netherlands then they are safe from dmca

Founder of EvilSource
Reaction score
Hello I am starting a board for sharing Star Wars research anyone who feels that they may want to participate please send me some valuable code that you have researched either on bots/emulators or overall research

levels of access you can request

#1 bot developer access
in this form you will be able to commit and read research about bot macro bots/or other bots

#2 level I emulator access
in this thread you will be able to commit and read research on basic emulator functions

#3 level II emulator access
in this thread you will be able to commit and read more advanced emulator functions being cryption decryption and compression code

#4 level III emulator access
you get full access to all of my research and you can commit your research to any of the forms and also be able to read it before the research that we will prefer providing and all of the research/source code has been done by me and my team and you are welcome to join the team

#5 emulator access packet research
in this thread you only have access to packets to do research on and research that other people have done and we have done

if you are interested in any of these levels of access to my new board please PM me with a small part of research that you have done in one of the sections

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i can't get on the website?

***edit i could enter it today***

Last edited:
Back