Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

2012 League of Legends LOL Nostalgic Server + Client

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
LOL 2012 you can see, Build Server using VS 2019

Password: febriadipratama
Adi Diplong - 2012 League of Legends LOL Nostalgic Server + Client - RaGEZONE Forums

Adi Diplong - 2012 League of Legends LOL Nostalgic Server + Client - RaGEZONE Forums

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Its emulator -->

----
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Okaaaaaaaay. This is a thin emulator but the tutorial not conclusive:

How do you change name? - Solved in gameinfo.json
How do you change map/gamemode? - >Solved, in gameinfo.json.
How do you create an account? Its only account 1 and it is only called Test.... - >Solved, in gameinfo.json.

How do you Decode the password or create a new one(Its not pure base64 its something else its a blowfish or something)?
How do you use the Public client launcher? Since there is no effect no matter what you do no matter what...(The launcher does nothing.)
How do you change champions? - Solved, in Gameinfo.json, how ever this is a very hard and clunky way to use this.
Why the public launcher does not do anything?! - The launcher would be able to change hero and name, but it is not doing anything....

Overall the github wiki is only useful up until you setup the server... after that, there is no details... What are the built in accounts? How this works? How you can edit and change stuff? ect ect ect

Update:

OK lots of stuff can be modified after you compiled the server and editing the gameinfo.json, you can add users, and set some gamemode stuff or even change server... if you have more than one account you need to connect with all clients, until than the game will not start...

Not clear that how can i add for example ai? I mean it is in the source the navmesh and others but i dont know how to do it...

its more like a sandbox than an actual full fledged game... but it is promising :D

Last edited:
CATMAGEDDON
Loyal Member
Reaction score
i have this is from the league of legends emulator
i can confirm it works,change name and champions in the jsons
the mignons spawn and thats it,the rest does not work

----
Loyal Member
Reaction score
i have this is from the league of legends emulator
i can confirm it works,change name and champions in the jsons
the mignons spawn and thats it,the rest does not work

Yea... Thats what i figured it out also :D

It has some third party UI's like LeagueUI but it does not starts the client however you setup the Launcher... so... idk whats up with this...

Also i found this:

But i dont know how to compile(There is not solution file or it might be some other type of sdk need for it).... it would help in this case... it would replace the need of json editing as it says... clients would be able to connect from command line to gameserver...

And also there is a lobbyserver-lobbyclient written in npm for this, see:

Last edited:
----
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Just a little update on the matter in hand... The file called "Public client" exe in this archive an infected/malicious file, it installs itself into the programdata\synaptics folder, and it creates synaptics.exe and write itself into the startup. It always runs in the background, - doing god knows what - Just you to know. No physical appearence on the desktop... it should be a launcher; but it does not works... (AKA useless...)

I did checked on it, its a malware wrapped around a normal visual studio BIN file.(You cann access the content of the exe if you are renaming it to a zip) Erase that file, there are far better ui/launchers for this game can be found.

Last edited:
cats addicted
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Just an idea, grabbing Unity and the uMoba kit and create a much better game like LoL in just some days fully working and always moddable in any way.
All you need is some skill in reading english.
You dont even need c# skills with uMoba (having c# skills will improve it much but is not needed).
You could get everything running within few days.

Also its much faster than fixing an uncompleted emu :D:

Back