Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mobile 3D Mobile Game [JZTX] - full Source

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think its for server the svn.rar, because thr client.rar is the unity project, that you need to compile by yourself ( working) @GigaToni we are waiting your feedback about server side ( ther are bins tools and tutorials on 1.43GB .rar
Thanks

I assume svn is the subversion repo of the whole project maybe even both the games, can't wait to check it out, thx for uploading them!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i can help with server side already done in vs 2019 its oky if you going to use the cmake gui you will remove the line number 5 from the cmakelist.txt because the program will told you which platform you will compiler it x86 - x64for windows x86 and all lib for win use the same x86 if you going to use the .bat file you will only need vs 2017and yes you can change it open the .bat file with notepad you will see G- "Visual Studio 15 2017"just change it to 16 2019its done how to run it you can't run the .exe without command line arg so you will found in folder document the file this start the server with cmd you can do it manually open vs and you will found index server = 0 change it to 1 * total server =0; change it 2 maybe cuz the cross
and you can do it in project setting you will found command argment line write config.xml 1 1 this how it work :D

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i can help with server side already done in vs 2019 its oky if you going to use the cmake gui you will remove the line number 5 from the cmakelist.txt because the program will told you which platform you will compiler it x86 - x64for windows x86 and all lib for win use the same x86 if you going to use the .bat file you will only need vs 2017and yes you can change it open the .bat file with notepad you will see G- "Visual Studio 15 2017"just change it to 16 2019its done how to run it you can't run the .exe without command line arg so you will found in folder document the file this start the server with cmd you can do it manually open vs and you will found index server = 0 change it to 1 * total server =0; change it 2 maybe cuz the cross and you can do it in project setting you will found command argment line write config.xml 1 1 this how it work :D
seems to works now ther server side, thanks , what about site side ? i see that ther need some connections to site to get server information and login verify. I will make a tutorial for all after i figure all and start it !

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
svn.rar have the client unity project ( again dublicated ) and some docs documentation about game i think and some resources ( img , video, etc ) and server source code ( that i know, still downloading, i got error first time at downloading, now is downloading again )
i got the server on , and its works perfectly, but have strange configuration on site
site is for login and auth, also site send server data to client
861001 - 3D Mobile Game [JZTX] - full Source - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
About site side i think im going to rewrite it hmmm

i can help too, would prefer to rewrite everything in node+mongo for speed (I assume server-db conn is made through php like all crappy chinese games) but can also php/asp core, what do you/anyone else interested to help prefer?

would like to port it to an unity version that's not ancient too, lol.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i spend a day on this , mhm the site seems to be only for login verify, register, update at start of game,verify version of client and server listing, that is the only think that is made by the site. Also i think its made in laravel, and some extra features , like server editing, statistics , i think shop editor, payment gateway, player pay -> payment gateway -> site -> database -> client. But its hard to configure it on centos 7, still working on that. The server work perfect on windows

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
laravel????????????????????? not even lumen? xD
how's svn.rar?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
well i'm downloading the svn and they include the client open source and server files , db , etc i'm going to remove usless thing then reupload it maybe hmm and yes they use php to check login and payment ... i have no idea why they doing it like that hmmm

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
[FAIL] 20200805141521 MYSQL BUILD CMAKE
[FAIL] 20200805141521 初始化机器 执行脚本 install.sh

get error on install

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
no need for svn is just a videos for the game include the the project files you are oky with the client and server

Reaction score
GxIiCAG - 3D Mobile Game [JZTX] - full Source - RaGEZONE Forums

Currently downloading then svn.rar in baidu needs to be premium for it to be faster lol. XD

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
svn: 全套源码:原始SVNmeans its the original full source code file.thank you for sharing

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
sort of, yeah, please share the whole svn.rar, pm if u need hosting

Reaction score
sort of, yeah, please share the whole svn.rar, pm if u need hosting

Currently downloading it in SG Host, but it seems that baidu is limitiing the speed for the reason that my account is not premium. LOL
BTW still downloading currently @ 66%

Back