Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mobile 3D Mobile Game [XMQY] - full Source

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is a complete source code, including "server, client, tools, documentation".
The server works in vs2015
The client works in unity2017.4.30f1

3126765345 - 3D Mobile Game [XMQY] - full Source - RaGEZONE Forums 2599896160 - 3D Mobile Game [XMQY] - full Source - RaGEZONE Forums 1716525250 - 3D Mobile Game [XMQY] - full Source - RaGEZONE Forums

Baidu Cloud: code: xmqy

Mirrors courtesy of Justin654
Google:

mega:

This game and the following two games are developed from the same set of code
https://forum.ragezone.com/f857/3d-mobile-game-jztx-source-1180212/
https://forum.ragezone.com/f857/3d-mobile-game-yjwq-source-1179676/

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Wonder if it's a more "recent" version of YJWQ. Sadly, I have no way to access baidu, so I will have to wait for someone else to mirror this before I can look into it.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I tried to compile and it worked

Awesome. Would you want to chat on Discord or something? You actually grabbed some of the sources that I was trying to, but don't have the proper access or know the proper people to help me, so this is definitely appreciated.

cats addicted
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Did you compile on linux? If you did, can you explain the steps?

Dunno if server is unity too (which whould be great) as i cant download from baido but if it is, then you can compile on linux by just setting the build settings to it. If not and its using .NET you can use mono or .NET sdk for linux and compile there too. .NET 5 is 99.9% working now on linux using mono-complete and .net core is also up to version 3.1 using the sdk for linux.
We will see when someone is mirroring it on another host.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Dunno if server is unity too (which whould be great) as i cant download from baido but if it is, then you can compile on linux by just setting the build settings to it.
We will see when someone is mirroring it on another host.

It's not. The server is coded in C++ and you'll require a proper Visual Studio or Linux GCC toolchain setup to compile it.

cats addicted
Loyal Member
Reaction score
It's not. The server is coded in C++ and you'll require a proper Visual Studio or Linux GCC toolchain setup to compile it.

C++ is just easier to compile on linux then. As long as there are no third party things that needs windows poop. I hope it will get a mirror so i can check myself.
But why should someone do a c++ server for a unity game ? This is just stupid as unity supports server building on its own and this way its much easier.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
C++ is just easier to compile on linux then. As long as there are no third party things that needs windows poop. I hope it will get a mirror so i can check myself.
But why should someone do a c++ server for a unity game ? This is just stupid as unity supports server building on its own and this way its much easier.

If it's anything like YJWQ, the deps aren't too bad, most things are included into the build setup already, but for Linux you'll likely need to grab a copy of a few deps, like the MySQL stuff.

Doing a C++ server for a Unity game that's built like an MMO makes sense to me, since Unity's built-in networking doesn't scale well for MMO architecture at all and you'll have to roll your own for such anyway. At least it's C++ and not some other crap like I've run into lately, like Erlang... ugh.

cats addicted
Loyal Member
Reaction score
If it's anything like YJWQ, the deps aren't too bad, most things are included into the build setup already, but for Linux you'll likely need to grab a copy of a few deps, like the MySQL stuff.

Sounds quite easy :): Will try after someone does a mirror.

Doing a C++ server for a Unity game that's built like an MMO makes sense to me, since Unity's built-in networking doesn't scale well for MMO architecture at all and you'll have to roll your own for such anyway. At least it's C++ and not some other crap like I've run into lately, like Erlang... ugh.

Unitys build in networking is for things like FPS Shooter and stuff yes, totally useless for MMOs but i do my multiplayer games on unity with own code in C# in unity because of the simple map collision handling. Only difference to pure VS code is memory consumption but my test server got 128 GB and so i normally dont care much :D:
C++ is fine too. Think there was a way to compile to dll only and get it connected with unity thru c# calls (which is not needed here, just wanted to say :wink: )
Never heared of Erlang, is that something to eat ? :D: :D: :D: (I know its Erricson languange and its used mainly on solaris but i never got in touch with it.)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sounds quite easy Will try after someone does a mirror.

Unitys build in networking is for things like FPS Shooter and stuff yes, totally useless for MMOs but i do my multiplayer games on unity with own code in C# in unity because of the simple map collision handling. Only difference to pure VS code is memory consumption but my test server got 128 GB and so i normally dont care much
C++ is fine too. Think there was a way to compile to dll only and get it connected with unity thru c# calls (which is not needed here, just wanted to say )
Never heared of Erlang, is that something to eat ? (I know its Erricson languange and its used mainly on solaris but i never got in touch with it.)

Well, either way, a lot of this discussion is just speculation right now and assumptions from the other files. We really need somebody to mirror this so proper work can begin.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I assume they compiled on Windows due to the discussion of MSVC stuff.

I already have these files, but the server side is not builded, anyway such games are very old now and
there are so many advanced games that these games are crashing one by one

861001 - 3D Mobile Game [XMQY] - full Source - RaGEZONE Forums

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I already have these files, but the server side is not builded, anyway such games are very old now and
there are so many advanced games that these games are crashing one by one

861001 - 3D Mobile Game [XMQY] - full Source - RaGEZONE Forums

Which DB files did you use? I'm getting SQL statement errors on the server when attempting to login/register.

edit:
Actually, I don't think this is an SQL issue per se, as now I realize I can't even get to the server selection screen, so it must be something else... time to throw debugging logging everywhere to try and find it...

edit 2.0:
So it's giving me grief over the referrer code and I have no idea why yet.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm using a different version, I think this is the first version

Back