Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mobile 3D Mobile Game [XMQY] - full Source

Reaction score
Its not full src. As always with these kind of stuff its missing src for these libraries:

MpBk8e1 - 3D Mobile Game [XMQY] - full Source - RaGEZONE Forums

This makes it impossible to build the server in windows x64. Since those libs are made in Visual Studio 2015, debug, x32

EDIT:
Is this some common chinese framework that we can get src somewhere? Seeing pictures from a chinese site, it looks like it was released originally without. Unfortunately this library is so freaking generic with "network.lib" and "config.lib" that I could not find it.

EDIT2:

So I guess the whole server engine is missing source:
e : \ t t a x x \ z h _ c n \ s e r v e r \ s e r v e r \ v s 2 0 1 5 Õ???\ e n g i n e \ c o m m o n \ m e m o r y \ m e m p o o l . c p p
getting the feeling that those chinese people want the src to get leaked because no engine ever got released.

Seems like the "engine" is coming from

references to this engine that I have found:

--------------

Without those sources the game actually gets not interesting for me.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Meanwhile, I'm still trying to get the client to actually connect, but no dice. The verification process in AgentView:OnLoginClick() was giving me nothing but grief so I nuked a majority of it to just try and make progress, but even still, it's just not getting anywhere even after that. The account/reg process has definitely changed and I have no idea what to do.

edit:
So it seems there's missing SQL data that isn't provided with the download, specifically a user table which the verify and reg scripts insert and read their data from. I'm trying to recreate the table now but no surprise, it's still breaking, and giving me nothing to work with.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Here's a Google Drive mirror. :)

Can you please upload to Mega or other host, the google drive are suck when download larger file, they are now limited 24 hours for this file

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Okay, so I've figured it out. There IS missing things in here you will need to either reproduce yourself or get from other sources, but I'll provide what I can since I just spent the better part of 5 hours working it out.

First, you'll need this init-query.php for your web server since it isn't provided. Edit as needed with your IP and whatever settings you want in the switches. If you want to know all the options, check Lua\init\global_config.lua for a reference.

Next, you'll need the missing SQL table that the reg and verify scripts use. This probably isn't 100% accurate for the types but whatever, it works.

Third, a client lua code edit: change line 62 of Lua\agent\dev\agent_view.lua from 'dev_' .. account_daili .. '_' .. account_name to 'dev_' .. account_name instead. I don't know what the point of this even is, but all it's doing is causing problems for me personally.

I BELIEVE this was everything I did to get things working. If I missed anything or you run into some weird error, I might be able to help. God knows I ran into a good dozen or two while figuring this out.

Can you please upload to Mega or other host, the google drive are suck when download larger file, they are now limited 24 hours for this file

Yeah, I knew this was going to happen which is why I grabbed it immediately after it was uploaded. I can try to upload it to MEGA, but it WILL take a good while for me to do so since my upload is hot garbage.

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Okay, so I've figured it out. There IS missing things in here you will need to either reproduce yourself or get from other sources, but I'll provide what I can since I just spent the better part of 5 hours working it out.

First, you'll need this init-query.php for your web server since it isn't provided. Edit as needed with your IP and whatever settings you want in the switches. If you want to know all the options, check Lua\init\global_config.lua for a reference.

Next, you'll need the missing SQL table that the reg and verify scripts use. This probably isn't 100% accurate for the types but whatever, it works.

Third, a client lua code edit: change line 62 of Lua\agent\dev\agent_view.lua from 'dev_' .. account_daili .. '_' .. account_name to 'dev_' .. account_name instead. I don't know what the point of this even is, but all it's doing is causing problems for me personally.

I BELIEVE this was everything I did to get things working. If I missed anything or you run into some weird error, I might be able to help. God knows I ran into a good dozen or two while figuring this out.

Yeah, I knew this was going to happen which is why I grabbed it immediately after it was uploaded. I can try to upload it to MEGA, but it WILL take a good while for me to do so since my upload is hot garbage.
Hi when i run server using in folder tool/doc/人人都是服务器 i found this error:

[/IMG]
861001 - 3D Mobile Game [XMQY] - full Source - RaGEZONE Forums

Database i restored from tool/doc/人人都是服务器/dev_table.sql. Some one known this err?

Attachments

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi when i run server using in folder tool/doc/人人都是服务器 i found this error:

[/IMG]
861001 - 3D Mobile Game [XMQY] - full Source - RaGEZONE Forums

Database i restored from tool/doc/人人都是服务器/dev_table.sql. Some one known this err?

I haven't seen that one before, but I also didn't use the precompiled binaries, although I doubt that's the issue. What version of MySQL are you using? I just did a quick and dirty WAMP setup, myself.

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hm, i using mysql 5.5.2. Maybe i try to download vs 2015 and complie new server files

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hm, i using mysql 5.5.2. Maybe i try to download vs 2015 and complie new server files

If you already have VS installed (I have 2022) you can just use that but with the slightly older build tools that won't throw compile errors. Here's how I generate my solution:

Code:
cmake .. -G "Visual Studio 16 2019" -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=Debug -DCMAKE_GENERATOR_PLATFORM=Win32

RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
I can upload and make mirror too with free but i cannot download it from gdrive as it was blocked cuz too many download and view recently. I wish i can help too .

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I've successfully built an APK and got it working over LAN. Doing so over WAN might be... difficult, due to how the IP whitelisting system works. I might need to do some recoding to make it work. Oh yeah, and just as a note, don't be an idiot like me. when you build your APK, don't forget that you need to use the OpenJDK 1.8 and NOT the Oracle JDK 1.8, I overlooked this because I haven't touched Unity or Android dev in quite a while, but it was the reason my APK siigning was failing. If you have issues signing, double-check that.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I've successfully built an APK and got it working over LAN. Doing so over WAN might be... difficult, due to how the IP whitelisting system works. I might need to do some recoding to make it work. Oh yeah, and just as a note, don't be an idiot like me. when you build your APK, don't forget that you need to use the OpenJDK 1.8 and NOT the Oracle JDK 1.8, I overlooked this because I haven't touched Unity or Android dev in quite a while, but it was the reason my APK siigning was failing. If you have issues signing, double-check that.

can u give me your discord name

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Its not full src. As always with these kind of stuff its missing src for these libraries:

MpBk8e1 - 3D Mobile Game [XMQY] - full Source - RaGEZONE Forums

This makes it impossible to build the server in windows x64. Since those libs are made in Visual Studio 2015, debug, x32

EDIT:
Is this some common chinese framework that we can get src somewhere? Seeing pictures from a chinese site, it looks like it was released originally without. Unfortunately this library is so freaking generic with "network.lib" and "config.lib" that I could not find it.

EDIT2:

So I guess the whole server engine is missing source:

getting the feeling that those chinese people want the src to get leaked because no engine ever got released.

Seems like the "engine" is coming from

references to this engine that I have found:

--------------

Without those sources the game actually gets not interesting for me.

As I mentioned earlier, this game was developed in the same framework as the other two games I released, so you can find the missing pieces in them

Attachments

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
So I decided to just make a and start dumping my stuff and info/thoughts in there, so hop in if you need help or want to help dev or translate or something.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anybody who is familiar with AssetBundles and patching systems, I could use some help with the two of these since I'm not particularly familiar with either subject, especially the former. I want to make sure I'm updating the client properly and wasting as little time as possible on builds, because goddamn they are slow.

Back