Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mobile 3D Mobile Game [XMQY] - full Source

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sorry, but I've stopped working on this, the files are just way too much of a headache and require too much fixing to be worth the hassle for me anymore. I've obtained the files for the game I actually want to work on and have moved on to that.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sorry, but I've stopped working on this, the files are just way too much of a headache and require too much fixing to be worth the hassle for me anymore. I've obtained the files for the game I actually want to work on and have moved on to that.

Alright.
I'll try to figure it out, then post here if i find a way to compile it into APK.
Thanks for reply anyway

Reaction score
I creat all work , server c+++ complite , all connect, apk complite ! 1 big problem , apk not work full... need fix..

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I creat all work , server c+++ complite , all connect, apk complite ! 1 big problem , apk not work full... need fix..

Welcome to the club. Nobody has figured out the many, many issues relating to Android though, so don't expect to get anywhere past that point. You're better off just making a Windows build if you actually want to play.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You can get those missing files in this repo:

Its not full src. As always with these kind of stuff its missing src for these libraries:

MpBk8e1 - 3D Mobile Game [XMQY] - full Source - RaGEZONE Forums

This makes it impossible to build the server in windows x64. Since those libs are made in Visual Studio 2015, debug, x32

EDIT:
Is this some common chinese framework that we can get src somewhere? Seeing pictures from a chinese site, it looks like it was released originally without. Unfortunately this library is so freaking generic with "network.lib" and "config.lib" that I could not find it.

EDIT2:

So I guess the whole server engine is missing source:

getting the feeling that those chinese people want the src to get leaked because no engine ever got released.

Seems like the "engine" is coming from

references to this engine that I have found:

--------------

Without those sources the game actually gets not interesting for me.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Wouldn’t there be some form of script scanner that can help narrow down the areas where the problems could be hiding? I swear, it really is frustrating having to read each line and see what I did wrong.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
To be honest, i have no idea what to do with this. Managed to build server, start it. But no goddamn idea how to act client wise. As i understand it connects to the server through the website. There are countless of directories with php files in them and i'm totally lost over which ones are supposed to go into htdocs and which ones shouldn't. It is indeed very confusing.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
If anyone wants to work together on this, i have fully working WAN server and client with unity project of the game. I am having difficulties in building the apk on Unity. I assume this is nothing with the files but my luck of information about Unity gradle. Write me in private if interested.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What programs do i need to open the server and the client ? As i see, there are lots of folders and files. Also, can it be hosted on windows ?

Back