Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mobile 3D Mobile Game [XMQY] - full Source

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
With error:ALL_TABLE_NUM(%d) != oper_size(%d) || NOT_CACHE_TABLE_NUM(%d) != not_cache_table(%d) || NOT_DELAY_TABLE_NUM(%d) != not_delay_table_count(%d)
861001 - 3D Mobile Game [XMQY] - full Source - RaGEZONE Forums

I change NOT_DELAY_TABLE_NUM to 22 and it run. But still has another error with config file. Can i ask where config folder you get it?
In folder tool or copy from another game source eg YJWX?
Thank

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
nvm, i share my config file: verify.php and agent_view.lua. Please edit with your db setup and your ip.
please ask if you have a question.
My english is not good but i wil try to answer.
View attachment verify_update.zip
PS: i update my table user too, please check carefull

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Putting out another request for an experienced Android dev to come and help me figure out this build system, because I've spent almost two days making no progress on it and I need to move on or I'm gonna burn out smashing my face against it, so instead I'm just going to change the targeting platform to a Windows client until someone else can either handle Android or show me what's needed. I at least have experience developing PC clients and can actually make some headway there.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
After a ton of sleepless work and smashing my face against the stupid build systen, I've finally built a Windows client.

It's about 1.5 GB, compresses down to 1 GB. This took a LOT of work (3 days on almost no sleep) to do and a ton of editing of scripts. I personally believe these files were fucked with by the original provider; there were way too many messed up things and critical missing components (PHP files, SQL tables, etc) that just shouldn't have been the way they were and that needed correcting or recreating through looking at the source code.

The Android client is still WIP, but being worked on now.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
After a ton of sleepless work and smashing my face against the stupid build systen, I've finally built a Windows client.

It's about 1.5 GB, compresses down to 1 GB. This took a LOT of work (3 days on almost no sleep) to do and a ton of editing of scripts. I personally believe these files were fucked with by the original provider; there were way too many messed up things and critical missing components (PHP files, SQL tables, etc) that just shouldn't have been the way they were and that needed correcting or recreating through looking at the source code.

congratulations!!!

cats addicted
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Great job ! :):

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
So, since there is absolutely no way I can easily provide a "patch" for the files due to the bevy of changes I've had to make, I've decided that the best course of action will be to move my entire environment into a git repo. Only issue is, the repo will be quite massive, very likely around 20 GB with the unnecessary things stripped out (Library, cache data, etc), so hosting will be a problem.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hm okay never had any problem with my github :). Got 4story on my github, Heroes Charge, and alot more leaked code from here.

Wait, seriously? Well since there's literally no better free options that I can find from looking around and I don't really want to pester someone with hosting a dedicated git service on their server/VPS or whatever. I also wasn't sure if it'd support the repo size, but apparently now they can go up to 100 GB so that's not an issue.

I also keep forgetting that private repos are free now, which alleviates my concerns greatly.

Reaction score
Wait, seriously? Well since there's literally no better free options that I can find from looking around and I don't really want to pester someone with hosting a dedicated git service on their server/VPS or whatever. I also wasn't sure if it'd support the repo size, but apparently now they can go up to 100 GB so that's not an issue.

I also keep forgetting that private repos are free now, which alleviates my concerns greatly.

Yep, that would be nice thanks =).

<-- HeroesCharge
<-- Kingdom Rush Frontiers
<-- 4Story
<-- Some chinese MOBA

so never had issues with public repositories of those. Also github does not really do anything except DMCA delete your repository.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Alright, I've set everything up, but this will probably take like half a day to do the initial push lol. I hate my crappy up speed ;_;

will be the repo, but I'm obviously not done uploading yet.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Soooo... I don't think git's going to be an option. I forgot about this poop:

Code:
remote: fatal: pack exceeds maximum allowed size (2.00 GiB)

And from what I remember, Git LFS usage on Github can get into paid territory very fast, which I'm not really willing to do.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Code:

And from what I remember, Git LFS usage on Github can get into paid territory very fast, which I'm not really willing to do.

i can offer you a private git server on my server with unlimited space if you want

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Code:

Hi, can you build apk file with login sdk?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i can offer you a private git server on my server with unlimited space if you want

Would really be appreciated, honestly.

Hi, can you build apk file with login sdk?

APK building has issues. I'm not the one handling that, I'm working on the Windows client and fixes only so that my head doesn't explode from the sheer amount of problems these files already have.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is a complete source code, including "server, client, tools, documentation".
The server works in vs2015
The client works in unity2017.4.30f1

View attachment 171268View attachment 171267View attachment 171266

Baidu Cloud: code: xmqy

Mirrors courtesy of Justin654
Google:

mega:

This game and the following two games are developed from the same set of code
https://forum.ragezone.com/f857/3d-mobile-game-jztx-source-1180212/
https://forum.ragezone.com/f857/3d-mobile-game-yjwq-source-1179676/

cant find documentation in code folder

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Successfully compiled the server and made it work.
Able to launch the game using Unity Editor, but i got errors when trying to compile to an APK:
"unable to convert classes into dex format".

Any idea/guides on how to compile it into APK ?
@Kyle873 you managed to do it, right ?

Back