Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

6dol source (chinese game)

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
This server is incomplete! The database can also be destroyed! If you just do the secondary development can go! Into this game can only hope releaser supplement and complete the rest of the files

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
This server is incomplete! The database can also be destroyed! If you just do the secondary development can go! Into this game can only hope releaser supplement and complete the rest of the files

this is all the files from the main dev server which is on an IP on the internal network of the company

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
this is all the files from the main dev server which is on an IP on the internal network of the company
But the server does a lot less things! Server is castrated! Which lack many of the script file!Can you release a complete server?

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
But the server does a lot less things! Server is castrated! Which lack many of the script file!Can you release a complete server?

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
it's well old from 2012 when got files for another game called fiesta,loong and another from the same company i used the companys systems to store what i took from a few of the systems in their office if the company is still around the files are probley still where they was left it be intresting to find out if anyone else has managed to come accross them lmao anyways i'm sorry i don't have this 6dol source anymore.

Last edited:
Back