• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

君天下 | KingdomWorld OL - Complete source code.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
you can compile them withot any error but you got already some files compiled like server and client if you are lazy :D.. more scrrens comes soon

Ps: some tranlated gui templates

REMOVED

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
191.8 MB:
Download:
Password to extract: 快到碗里来

Viserion - 君天下 | KingdomWorld OL - Complete source code. - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
awesome,

did you find editor tools in this release like:
level editor, quest editor skills, etc...
or you havent figure out those yet?

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Viserion pls update the first post then with other links

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
Honestly, It isn't that bad. Animations are kinda sloppy, but what do you expect with such graphics and full source.
Also you can rework this game and make your own one. Tools are quite unique and needs some translations.
If you could get some work done into this and done more PvP wise and something unique, expect visitors and big money. :)
I'm just gonna borrow some assets into my Unreal Engine 4 project :p

It is indeed similar to World Of Warcraft.

Viserion - 君天下 | KingdomWorld OL - Complete source code. - RaGEZONE Forums

Reaction score
its a good one :d and yeah sure my link too : full source:

Update:
Using photoshop and nifskope you can edit the full client...little update
REMOVED

Last edited:
CATMAGEDDON
Loyal Member
Reaction score
it is worth?looks similar to reverse world online/wow
you know that my D: disk (server disk) is allmost full(89 server now 7 gb left) so tell me if its a good game or if i should pass
i get em to play for fun and invite some friends, i dont plan to dev/make a big server or stuff like that

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
downloading now, :)

so, has any1 being able to successful compile client and server and tools with the existing source yet?

or every1 is using existing precompiled binaries so far?

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
there is server bin compiled already in smaller package, i guess its works, standalone. dunno about client, i just suck hardly on my wincrap server and firefox. even i install that crappy mega addon, cannot download the full src to take a look -.-'

edit: ah madafaka chrome works like a charm. if needs an other mirror i can host the pack's

Last edited:
Reaction score
if are you looking guys at the settings of the game its a copyu/paste of ascent emulators for wow gameservers..but a good one..the problems are the settings cant work all of them

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@marelegg,

have you figured how to edit game?

like world editor and tools? you know where they are, i cant seem to locate them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back