Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

最游记 | Saiyuki - Source code

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
yUWoU3o - 最游记 | Saiyuki - Source code - RaGEZONE Forums

Source code complete (server and client). You need Visual Studio 2005 to compile, to new version, you will need to update some libraries.

Web: *snip*

Download: *snip*
PW: uqhg

Serverfile:
*snip*

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
the game its wow but there are few problems building the source..like gateserver and application manager cant be builded because 1 strange header... you will get (Xutitlity error,
MeRTLibs header missing)

PS:if someone succede to compile source code please reupload it compiled and share..thank you

Last edited:
Reaction score
when i see log.txt in client source, this source version is 0.0.98.2073..

i cant find any client with version 0.0.98.2073
i just can find this

*snip*

and

*snip*

dont know if they compatible with this source or not..

EDIT:
extra information about client version

when i check client binnaries form client source, Client-Debug.exe has version 0.0.98.2098, Client.exe inside pdb folder has version 0.0.98.2092, Client.exe inside pdb-ml folder has version 0.0.97.1297 and Client.exe inside pdb-tw folder has version 0.0.96.1793..

Reaction score
@geger009
Do you tried unpack the files from Client? I'm confused, I have two types of encryption librarys (ZipAchive && XZip). Have the fuction CFilePackage::UnPack - (Common/Package/FilePackage.cpp).

I loved this engine, have great features and more features of Gamebryo. :)

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
@geger009
Do you tried unpack the files from Client? I'm confused, I have two types of encryption librarys (ZipAchive && XZip). Have the fuction CFilePackage::UnPack - (Common/Package/FilePackage.cpp).

I loved this engine, have great features and more features of Gamebryo. :)
What's the graphics engine and vs version ?

Reaction score
download link of serverfiles mega.co.nz - please update the link in the first post : *snip*

EDIT: tryed to build the files i get missing headers....if someone suuceed please share..like for down link ! ty!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back