Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

AIKA ONLINE: Leak Server Files and Tools editing.

CATMAGEDDON
Reaction score
i set my server to external ip and worked
is your problem not mine

the tool changes server ips in serverside then you copy paste the file to the client
if you are new on seting up servers please try a tutorial

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I have watched the video tutorial already, but since the author hosted on localhost the video doesnt shows where to configure the IPs

If you managed to set up your for external then please tell me where to adjust, I've already configured the SL in both server and client sides but still refusing connection.
Or what you set on the SL file, in case it is the only place where you need to configure.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
there is so much broken and missing from the server even if you guys manage to get an english client working the game its going to remain broke like some one said its a really bad emulator and without a source theres only so much that can be done the language barrier doesnt help either, all in all these files are a lost cause. Have fun tho messing around with what you guys have.

CATMAGEDDON
Reaction score
all can be edited inside the cvs and bin files,the problem is to get a tool that actually works and lets us edit them

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
all can be edited inside the cvs and bin files,the problem is to get a tool that actually works and lets us edit them

The only tool i know of is the one released on another forum released by DWAR aka Bjorn of aika helnet and getting access to that site now is almost impossible if you dont already have an account.

Reaction score

Some bin file are encrypt like PI, Itemlist6.
you have to decrypt > Edit > encrypt it back.
Server side decrypt file.
Client side encrypt file.

here are some cipher table for PI and Itemlist by Dwar progamercity
Code:
BE C6 C0 CC C5 DB 20 B8 AE BD BA C6 AE 20 C0 CE C4 DA B5 F9 20 B7 E7 C6 BE C0 D4 B4 CF B4 D9 2E 20 B7 EA B7 E7 20 B6 F6 B6 F3 2E 2E 2E 20 C0 B8 2E 2E 2E 20 C1 A4 B8 BB 20 C1 A4 B8 BB 20 B1 CD C2 FA B4 D9 2E 20 B1 D7 B7 A1 B5 B5 20 C7 D8 BE DF C7 CF B4 CF 20 BE EE C2 BF 20 BC F6 20 BE F8 C1 D2 2E 2E 2E 20

KH5o3ML - AIKA ONLINE: Leak Server Files and Tools editing. - RaGEZONE Forums

kjZFRYP - AIKA ONLINE: Leak Server Files and Tools editing. - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
You must use the English version of window to enter the game. The Chinese operating system cannot be accessed. The restrictions are too strict.

CATMAGEDDON
Reaction score
@Senzoku can you make a small guide how to decrypt the files and if there is any more info?i could fix the missing npc text if i manage to open the npc file with the tool all the text and guides are in aika db site

Reaction score
Aika Bin Encryptor/Decryptor

Yes that is right the problem is that we cannot download that because we don't have account on Progamercity, even we register for new account their forum smtp are not working so we cannot received any activation code. So we are looking people that already have an activated account on that forum and have access to download that tool for us to be able to do things on .bin files.

Reaction score
work for PI and Itemlist only

View attachment 173147
I got copy of this from friend ashlay the only problem it's very confusing to use, I tested on Premium Shop once I put new item and encrypt or decrypt it and test, the game just close randomly before it gets in the game, and sometime it able to get in the game but when you click 'j' the game close. And one time when test in the game all the text are gibberish and it doesn't work it wreck the Premium Shop. But still trying to make it work.

CATMAGEDDON
Reaction score
I got copy of this from friend @ashlay the only problem it's very confusing to use, I tested on Premium Shop once I put new item and encrypt or decrypt it and test, the game just close randomly before it gets in the game, and sometime it able to get in the game but when you click 'j' the game close. And one time when test in the game all the text are gibberish and it doesn't work it wreck the Premium Shop. But still trying to make it work.
use PL bin editor ,load the decrypted file,actualizar lista,edit all and save,then crypt again test that if it works

Back