Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mobile Angel Sanctuary Mobile

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Angel Sanctuary:

Password: 6ro1 or g8ba

sxe123 - Angel Sanctuary Mobile - RaGEZONE Forums

Could you please download this link and upload it to google.drive?

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Could you please download this link and upload it to google.drive? Thanks

Why? The mirror provided is fast as duck, I downloaded both files in less than 5 minutes.

The extraction pass should be:

Thanks for that.

edit:
Server side is fine, Client modification however is proving to be a pain. The instructions are vague and I'm not finding any IPs in the managed assembly. Tracing through the code, it looks to me like it's calling BF.Core.StaticModuleFunc.Connect() (a CustomLuaClass) which calls into NetworkManager.Instance.Connect(), this leads me to believe it's actually the lua code that's calling the Connect method... which is a big problem, because all of the lua is not only encrypted, but all the res files are hashed as well.

There's two options here:

1. Sort through the fuckton of res files and decrypt them all, trying to find the lua that's calling the function. I'm absolutely not doing this.
2. I directly modify NetworkManager.Instance.Connect() and ignore the parameters entirely. This is what I will attempt, but who knows what repercussions this may end up having.

Also having issues rebuilding the APK as well. Honestly, so far, this release is looking like a bust to me.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
where exactly did you run into the problem, it's pretty easy to connect to this game

Back