Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Archlord] Source Code + Server + Client

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
rMM1xeT - [Archlord] Source Code + Server + Client - RaGEZONE Forums

When I run it says out of memory.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey guys, can someone explain to me how I can get the server and the client to work together / I start the server (ok) which setting of 192.168.1.101? or which? then login and password (understandable and please not user pass / test / test - that doesn't work for me). Maybe even a small video would be great. thank you in advance:junglejane::love:

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
Hey guys, can someone explain to me how I can get the server and the client to work together / I start the server (ok) which setting of 192.168.1.101? or which? then login and password (understandable and please not user pass / test / test - that doesn't work for me). Maybe even a small video would be great. thank you in advance:junglejane::love:

use ipv4 address on ur vm, and disable ur vm and local pc firewall

Reaction score
Hey guys, can someone explain to me how I can get the server and the client to work together / I start the server (ok) which setting of 192.168.1.101? or which? then login and password (understandable and please not user pass / test / test - that doesn't work for me). Maybe even a small video would be great. thank you in advance

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
which sql to use?

anyone share the patch data viewer tools too.,,thanks..

md5 not working please help me..cant change the ini files in the client to my ip address..

Reaction score
This is a patched version with 103/105/KOR110.

Beeing part of team i ensure you isnt any patched version here!

Source code its KOR110 version fixed.

Hello@cmb
Is there ch105 source code??

Version 105 its rare,CH guys doesnt want to share it...
The difference between CHN105 and KOR110 its just about fixes.Its much completed regarding bugs,sadly CH guys doesnt know how to use the source code , thats why they doesnt share it.Dont trust any CH guy who said would sell the CHN105 version they will scam with our version KOR110.

The server and client are new, the source code is old, and there is no repair

The source code was 5 months ago. Can you share the latest repaired source code?

The source code its KOR 110 version , was released just 103 version unrepaired in other forums

cmb [HDEV] & our team fixed the 110 version , doesnt matter how old its the version if its working right now.Enjoy!

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Beeing part of team i ensure you isnt any patched version here!

Source code its KOR110 version fixed.

Version 105 its rare,CH guys doesnt want to share it...
The difference between CHN105 and KOR110 its just about fixes.Its much completed regarding bugs,sadly CH guys doesnt know how to use the source code , thats why they doesnt share it.Dont trust any CH guy who said would sell the CHN105 version they will scam with our version KOR110.

The source code its KOR 110 version , was released just 103 version unrepaired in other forums

@cmb [HDEV] & our team fixed the 110 version , doesnt matter how old its the version if its working right now.Enjoy!

Sir, can you share the original version of KOR110? I mean before upgrading VS2022.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Where are the server settings stored? exp/ drop rates? Thanks.

Back