Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Billiards Multiplayer – 8 Ball Pool (With AI and reward store) Android + IOS

Reaction score
Download:
- Unity3D (required version 5.4.2 or higher)
- Documentation with complete tutorial included

Features:

1. 3D Video graphics
  2. Android + iOS (Supports all iphone and iPad).
  3. Play with friends.
  4. Play locally.
  5. Play against AI(computer).
  6. Multiplayer with smart AI integration(currently only app which has multiplayer connection completed with smart AI to takeover if player is not available).
  7. Rewards store for players to redeem rewards(Explained below in detail).
  8. Shop to purchase chats,cues…(Both reward store and shop are different).
  9. Admob + Unity ads.
  10. In game CHAT.
  11. Aim assistant physics in game.
  12. Game mode without aim assistant.

Detailed description:
  1. The source code for 8 ball Pool game which has AI integrated in it and a unique reward store to attract players. With AI you can go live and involve less in marketting as a new player will come then AI is ready in room if no other player is online.
  2. Reward store we have built in this is a unique feature which will help you have an edge over competitors to get players in your app. When players will play game they will get reward points which will accumulate and once they reach a specific number they can redeem it for rewards/prizes.
  3. App is built in unity hence available on multiple platforms both android and IOS.
  4. Admob unity ads integrated so you can start earning instantly as soon as you buy.
  5. Players can chat while playing to give them a better gaming experience.
  6. In-App products implemented Shop – buy new cues, chat messages, coins.
  7. Reward store: Already explained (Players can redeem vouchers and other things)
  8. Playfab integration completed.

Speciality of app:
  1. Multiplayer mode
  2. AI integration for gameplay in absence of any other real player.

Screenshots:
webmaster_imds - Billiards Multiplayer – 8 Ball Pool (With AI and reward store) Android + IOS - RaGEZONE Forums

webmaster_imds - Billiards Multiplayer – 8 Ball Pool (With AI and reward store) Android + IOS - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey there!

Thanks for telling about 8 ball pool. I was need the help and I appreciate it for posting this feature.

Thanks

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
New link, didn't get the files from the above link. i had forgotten i had this so thought I'd share. this link is available for 6 months, but whoever downloads should reupload as this is a 1time link only.

File has been deleted.

cats addicted
Loyal Member
Reaction score
This source is found all over the internet sold for 99$ as its licence stuff. Newer version is called Las Vegas Pool and is using Unity 2018+ now.

If you want something for free, do your own. Also its totally easy to do and will most likely work much better than this old stuff (unity multiplayer is deprecated, so it whould not work anyway).

Here is a good starting point for a pool game (full source ofc):

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This source is found all over the internet sold for 99$ as its licence stuff. Newer version is called Las Vegas Pool and is using Unity 2018+ now.

If you want something for free, do your own. Also its totally easy to do and will most likely work much better than this old stuff (unity multiplayer is deprecated, so it whould not work anyway).

Here is a good starting point for a pool game (full source ofc):

that's an awful looking pool game. OP uploaded something far better. Don't care if its old lol would rather have what OP posted than something like what you linked

cats addicted
Loyal Member
Reaction score
that's an awful looking pool game. OP uploaded something far better. Don't care if its old lol would rather have what OP posted than something like what you linked

It was an example. Graphics is fully up to you. Im pretty sure OP whill not reupload as this files are already spread around internet (google is your friend) and are totally useless because its using the old unity unet service which is closed :D:
Sure you can rip of the graphics of the old thing and use it in an own game but then have fun with DMCA claims :D:

Here you can check for your needs:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
updated link

I managed to speak to the creator and I obtained the new link from him. He was very helpful.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Link below is a similar game created in cocos in lua
i will not be providing help with this. this is more a learning/base starting point

cocos2d-x engine version 3.10 lua version 5.1

You can compile the project by opening the Billiards/frameworks/runtime-src/proj.win32/Billiards.sln file.

The cocos2d-x engine has been added to the latest version of the project, which may be directly compiled. Run F5 directly by opening Billiards/frameworks/runtime-src/proj.win32/Billiards.sln. Update 5 for Visual Studio 2013 is necessary!

ONLY DOWNLOAD IF YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING.
THIS IS COCOS2D NOT UNITY3D.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i have working link for this project but i got some error so if anyone intersting to fix it and complete it Contact me Discord : Sk4Dius#0912

Back