Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Black Blade II - Bright Throne] Unity3D Source Game

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I will upload it tomorrow. Gameplay is amazing. I like it. There are also both versions. PC and Mobile

Reaction score
Someone has video of the gameplay?
I found this Video Link: 优酷视频云

below, I'll leave some prints

webmaster_imds - [Black Blade II - Bright Throne] Unity3D Source Game - RaGEZONE Forums

webmaster_imds - [Black Blade II - Bright Throne] Unity3D Source Game - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Reaction score
I solved the bugs on the portal for maps 281 and 282, and the game is working fine. I have an online server for testing. If anyone wants to prove it, I'll leave the download link below

Client APK Android:
Client PC Windows:

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I solved the bugs on the portal for maps 281 and 282, and the game is working fine. I have an online server for testing. If anyone wants to prove it, I'll leave the download link below

Client APK Android:
Client PC Windows:

Awsome downloading to test.
Have skype? can help with ui if you want

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Client APK Android:
Client PC Windows:

Cant connect

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Client APK Android:
Client PC Windows:

how to solve 281 map?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
what im doing wrong? please help

https://ibb.co/WKq71WV yes, im doing something wrong :C

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
attach more ingame screenshots as well.
The game is playable but a lot of bugs needed to be fixed.
support both pc and andriod, i could not test ios though.

anyone is making progress and wish to communicate can pm me.

1 - [Black Blade II - Bright Throne] Unity3D Source Game - RaGEZONE Forums
2 - [Black Blade II - Bright Throne] Unity3D Source Game - RaGEZONE Forums
3 - [Black Blade II - Bright Throne] Unity3D Source Game - RaGEZONE Forums
4 - [Black Blade II - Bright Throne] Unity3D Source Game - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Great job what version of unity are you using?

# unity 4.3.4f1

# verified server runtime
JDK7.0 update4

i have only altered the client side, not tried to compile the server side, i used the compiled server binary from the package to test.

UPDATE: server side code runs well directly without any correction
using eclipse
Eclipse Standard/SDK

Version: Kepler Service Release 2

Last edited:
Back