Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

blade and soul chinese client v 175

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
cbt 3 client?
or not?

or this client is for another private server

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
jorgexxx1978 - blade and soul chinese client v 175 - RaGEZONE Forums

client does not start error

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Where can i get the files that works with this client?

Blade & Soul Eldoria Developer
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
Where can i get the files that works with this client?

I am sorry to let you know but its will take a long time a lot then what you think if someone will decide to release those files .
if so may will be released bugged files or incomplete, the community go like that when game die and his activity gone well then the files will be shared when no hope to the game because right now the peoples holding the files will take a high price for them special does days , and no one know actually if they windows or Linux , me too , don't trust anybody and wait its the tip I can give you , you don't want to waste any money right now.
so before you run to buy , be sure they are real , however I wont suggest to do that action many peoples here are dropped in scammers

Reaction score
I am sorry to let you know but its will take a long time a lot then what you think if someone will decide to release those files .
if so may will be released bugged files or incomplete, the community go like that when game die and his activity gone well then the files will be shared when no hope to the game because right now the peoples holding the files will take a high price for them special does days , and no one know actually if they windows or Linux , me too , don't trust anybody and wait its the tip I can give you , you don't want to waste any money right now.
so before you run to buy , be sure they are real , however I wont suggest to do that action many peoples here are dropped in scammers

Well this private server is using a windows host 217.182.198.19

Blade & Soul Eldoria Developer
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
many players of that game reported on lot of bugs that one thing , second thing is well I will tell you something a bit weirdu I wouldn't buy any bns or any live files
1st its Illegal and hmm I don't have any mercy for them if NCSoft will discover that , by the way many peoples i know caught using live server files
been arrested by they country law , so buy or share , I prefer develop my own stuff and not break any rules or copyright or any poop that can put me in danger , read about copyright then run to post negative here if you don't know about that , I understand the mean of this forum but without heart , seems that non of us really understand the mean of copyright. take all of it to your attention. I am don't have any relationship to the law I just simple member but I know clearly the law and how is work

and thing subject to change for example its just matter of time before "BlueBNS" will be caught and arrest the law payment NCSoft will get from and the punishment will be higher then they think" its just depend you know enough for one guy who jealous them and he will report on them .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back