blade and soul chinese client v 175
    @Flipend0 If server files was public, can you share it. Thanks

True MemberRank
    Jul 2012 Join Date
    Japan, TokyoLocation
    1,132Posts

Re: blade and soul chinese client v 175

Quote Originally Posted by OuTDooR View Post
    Dont know where you got it, but this pservers pages has the same download link and both seems fake.
    http://www.4008qq.com:81/download.html
    http://www.670p.com:81/download.html
    Be careful with what do you download.
    the 1st post and what your link post both point to a one link seems to be the client side , however no one will release the working bns server files , am not sure what this should be , but server is not.

MemberRank
    Feb 2018 Join Date
    42Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Neliel Tu View Post
    the 1st post and what your link post both point to a one link seems to be the client side , however no one will release the working bns server files , am not sure what this should be , but server is not.
    https://forum.zone-game.info/showthr...275#post435275
    Are you sure? Are you sure? but in my opinion will soon be released

True MemberRank
    Jul 2012 Join Date
    Japan, TokyoLocation
    1,132Posts

totally sure , I quit from bns because the optimization but who care I give my point and they never to be release, I don't know why you act so wiredu.

MemberRank
    May 2014 Join Date
    69Posts

blade and soul chinese client v 175

Hmm yes, the op link is clientside and as i said, “this pservers has the same download link” that is the same that you said.

Seems that last night an guy made a post (that was removed) here selling server+client and for prove he was giving this same client, its prob fake guys dont even try to download it.

True MemberRank
    Jul 2012 Join Date
    Japan, TokyoLocation
    1,132Posts

@OuTDooR

do you remember the op name I want to know if that the same guy who want to sell me his files.?

MemberRank
    Jul 2018 Join Date
    84Posts

cbt 3 client?
    or not?

- - - Updated - - -

or this client is for another private server

MemberRank
    Jul 2018 Join Date
    84Posts

client does not start error

MemberRank
    Apr 2020 Join Date
    1Posts

how could u register account on this server, could u show me bro ?

MemberRank
    Nov 2019 Join Date
    SwedenLocation
    120Posts

Where can i get the files that works with this client?
    Smile to the world and the world might smile back!

True MemberRank
    Jul 2012 Join Date
    Japan, TokyoLocation
    1,132Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Heitanio View Post
    Where can i get the files that works with this client?
    I am sorry to let you know but its will take a long time a lot then what you think if someone will decide to release those files .
    if so may will be released bugged files or incomplete, the community go like that when game die and his activity gone well then the files will be shared when no hope to the game because right now the peoples holding the files will take a high price for them special does days , and no one know actually if they windows or Linux , me too , don't trust anybody and wait its the tip I can give you , you don't want to waste any money right now.
    so before you run to buy , be sure they are real , however I wont suggest to do that action many peoples here are dropped in scammers

True MemberRank
    Jun 2010 Join Date
    BrazilLocation
    609Posts

I am sorry to let you know but its will take a long time a lot then what you think if someone will decide to release those files .
    if so may will be released bugged files or incomplete, the community go like that when game die and his activity gone well then the files will be shared when no hope to the game because right now the peoples holding the files will take a high price for them special does days , and no one know actually if they windows or Linux , me too , don't trust anybody and wait its the tip I can give you , you don't want to waste any money right now.
    so before you run to buy , be sure they are real , however I wont suggest to do that action many peoples here are dropped in scammers
    Well this Blade & Soul MMORPG private server, perfect bns, bluebns, level 55, private server is using a windows host 217.182.198.19

True MemberRank
    Jul 2012 Join Date
    Japan, TokyoLocation
    1,132Posts

many players of that game reported on lot of bugs that one thing , second thing is well I will tell you something a bit weirdu I wouldn't buy any bns or any live files
    1st its Illegal and hmm I don't have any mercy for them if NCSoft will discover that , by the way many peoples i know caught using live server files
    been arrested by they country law , so buy or share , I prefer develop my own stuff and not break any rules or copyright or any shit that can put me in danger , read about copyright then run to post negative here if you don't know about that , I understand the mean of this forum but without heart , seems that non of us really understand the mean of copyright. take all of it to your attention. I am don't have any relationship to the law I just simple member but I know clearly the law and how is work

and thing subject to change for example its just matter of time before "BlueBNS" will be caught and arrest the law payment NCSoft will get from and the punishment will be higher then they think" its just depend you know enough for one guy who jealous them and he will report on them .

MemberRank
    Oct 2013 Join Date
    60Posts

dear anyone have this server for this client version?
    Respectfully.

MemberRank
    Aug 2014 Join Date
    6Posts

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Advertisement