Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Blood Jade H5 + Admintool

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
yoyo

did some translate ^^

not perfect but works for now gonna do some fine tunning later,only working on text no pic for now
only importen items got translated not every gear ,some items still need get sorter names
also changed worldboss reward u should get ingots now to :D if u dont want them replace reward.txt iwht yours

your file is work ?
how to used it

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
:fanny:
i downloaded and replace it to D:\LN_Server\phpStudy\WWW\h5\resource but nothing to change ? :(

u did some thing wrong, i can login, this dont have bug
sorry for late reply was busy ,u need clear browser cache

bro i try make online you try localhost

In some class files in the gameserver.jar file, the ip address is defined as 127.0.0.1 but it is necessary to change them, but when I do this with eclipse, the file gets old again and my edits do not work. Does anyone know how to fix this?

sorry for my bad english
u need edit ip in db same wiht server name ,check db there are configs
here is my last updated files ,looking prety good now:rolleyes:
only few things missing item names i only translated importen items
and buff effects need be translated aswell :thumbdown:
its much different from last update did alot fine tunning ,aslo edit the pics but im noob wiht this u will see looks not that great but atleast we know what the icon do LOL

just copy past replace old files wiht new^^ +clear browser cache so u not see old things :D

Draculap16 - Blood Jade H5 + Admintool - RaGEZONE Forums
some pics :fanny: :lol::tongue: i do the title text for each window later ^^ they till have chin text

if u guys need any config help hit me up i know most stuff by now i study those files for 2 weeks :thumbup1:
and no i not mean how 2 setup server thats no brainer :D

edit:i still work more on the translated,,more fine tunning ,first i need paly it more so i find bad translated things ^^
later i give even better update already found alot poop while i was playing for a bit

i real wanna do enemy names in english not china looks much better for me english text
later i look into it xD bad thing need even do names in the db fml

Last edited:
King of the bongo
Reaction score
Where can I edit the IP inside the apk file?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
As the apk file is basically a webview app not native wouldn't it be easier to create a apk using a webview method as native isn't really a optionAs for gameplay, although I click to disable auto move hy does my character still move on their own and not where I click on screen? Any ideasAlso which fille is for game character creation screen as I what to start translating

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
character.txt role.txt in data folder and 2 fix name not show from top 2 bottom u need edit CreateRolePanel.exml in skin/panels line 53 replace wiht
Code:
<e:Label id="role_name" text="Emei" x="170" textColor="0xff0000" size="24" bold="true" textAlign="left"                 strokeColor="0x000000" stroke="1" scaleX="1" scaleY="1" bottom="226" />
^^ Unbenannt - Blood Jade H5 + Admintool - RaGEZONE Forums blue and orange text are png files so u need edit them

i would upload my files but i need replace alot stuff befor, i have heavy edit version alot stuff i changed gain vip xp gain ignots while playing ^^

and no u cant move by yourself this game only move automatic auto off button is only so u dont progesss bosses :junglejane:

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Alright, cool thanks.

Is there anyway to change movement type or would it be impossible?

RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
It's not that kind of game. I wouldn't say impossible but you would have to recode the entire movement system I'm sure.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
thats fine and thanks for the info :) i was just curious as it being a ps that it would add a different direction for the game

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
it is not possible to make changes to the browser or phpmyadmin, changes are made to both but within the game nothing happens, anyone with the same mistake?

Back