Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Chinese Mmorpg Game Files + client (Need a File Converter to baidu)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Chinese mmorpg game i found
here screens
bynoment - Chinese Mmorpg Game Files + client (Need a File Converter to baidu) - RaGEZONE Forums

bynoment - Chinese Mmorpg Game Files + client (Need a File Converter to baidu) - RaGEZONE Forums

Client and server files included but im not from china Anyone can help reupload that files on gdrive ?

Dowlands

Client + server files + tutorials

链接:
提取码:hhtk

I really need a google drive upload guys im waiting a help
if anyone can start the server send a pictures im waiting :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing ! bynoment Where did you got that files ? VM archive require a password (not provided in the baidu repo) :(

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing ! @bynoment Where did you got that files ? VM archive require a password (not provided in the baidu repo) :(
I found a chinesse website that i will look again if u dowland files can u upload a google drive?
My country cant reach baidu im searcing a way if anyone can tell me how to downland high speed baidu files i can give a lot of game files like that

Yes, this is a customized 16 class JD client to look like the 18 class client.

/EDIT
I'm currently downloading it, and will upload it onto google drive, and share once done.
I am waiting you sir :)

Reaction score
Baidu is taking quite a long while to download, though once its done, ill upload it, ill share the link here. - I actually plan to translate it, it may take a bit., though it's sort of important that we can access the server side, since the map that's being shown in the images, look to be the new maps converted for the lower version files thats currently released. if there is a line of numbers, like a qq id. They sometimes use that as the password, or mcncc.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Baidu is taking quite a long while to download, though once its done, ill upload it, ill share the link here. - I actually plan to translate it, it may take a bit., though it's sort of important that we can access the server side, since the map that's being shown in the images, look to be the new maps converted for the lower version files thats currently released. if there is a line of numbers, like a qq id. They sometimes use that as the password, or mcncc.

i send a private message

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Everyone thanks reuploading and send a baidu downland links thanks again.
I have a question i have a virtual machine i was bought it.
Its already wm and i try setup wm inside and need a virtuliazition . My hosting provider cant do that how i can open that game server online ?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Everyone thanks reuploading and send a baidu downland links thanks again.
I have a question i have a virtual machine i was bought it.
Its already wm and i try setup wm inside and need a virtuliazition . My hosting provider cant do that how i can open that game server online ?
You can extract the required files needed to run the server off the VM and then upload them to your hosting provider

Reaction score
Make sure to rename the game client folder when launching the game client or it will give error messages.(due to Chinese encode)
Fw7RlLy - Chinese Mmorpg Game Files + client (Need a File Converter to baidu) - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I stucked join game with launcher i think ip adress wrong but i dont know wmare anyone can help me for setup?

I stucked join game with launcher i think ip adress wrong but i dont know wmare anyone can help me for setup?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
My client will crash after compiling effect. any ideas?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i was able to fix it by installing microsoft dirextx.now the server root password. i was randomly opening file and i found this. hope this could help: you have it already please share thank you in advance.

i was able to fix it by installing microsoft dirextx.now the server root password. i was randomly opening file and i found this. hope this could help:https://prnt.sc/ya17y0if you have it already please share thank you in advance.

i was able to fix it by installing microsoft dirextx.now the server root password. i was randomly opening file and i found this. hope this could help:https://prnt.sc/ya17y0if you have it already please share thank you in advance.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Guys, I'm also translating the client so expect it here soon'ish! :)
Thank you for that Henmoro. i will wait and hopefully please it comes with a VM Server.VM Login: root VMpassword: 123456

Last edited:
Back