Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Clash of Clans Server [ALMOST PERFECT]

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
mine was running fine, restarted windows now i'm having the same problem... anyone have any suggestions...?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
COC - Clash of Clans Server [ALMOST PERFECT] - RaGEZONE Forums
Work fine on VMware without error, thanks for share.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Can you help me solve this error, Many times I have reinstalled the core .net sdk & tried all versions but still the same >>>>

ServerCore.onUnhandledExceptionThrown: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object . at Atrasis.Magic.Servers.Core.Settings.EnvironmentSettings. (LogicJSONObject ) at Atrasis.Magic.Servers.Core.Settings.EnvironmentSettings. () at Atrasis.Magic.Servers.Core.ServerCore.Init(Int32 type, String[] args)

Not much support here...
I solved a similar issue I was having... Problem was that I moved the http server to a different pc or os, when it had to be on the same as the game server...

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Server Atrasis Sources:

Some assets

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
So i have followed instructions to the exact path unless I am blind and I have missed something, when clicking on Start.bat, I am getting the below error

Unhandled Exception: . : fingerprint.json doesn't exists.
at Atrasis.Magic.Servers.Core.ResourceManager. ()
at Atrasis.Magic.Servers.Core.ServerCore.Init(Int32 type, String[] args)
at . . (String[] )

Then it will just leave open 1 Command Prompt and that will say paused as per the video and I run the game and it says server not found, i am 100% certain I got the servers correct and everything in the APK the config file

I can confirm the fingerprint.json file is in the localhost docs in the xamp folder

can anyone provide some help

Last edited:
Back