Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Clash Of Kings - Empire war of kings server installation tutorial

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey everyone,
I've made a website and a YouTube channel for Clash Of Kings & Empire war of kings beginners in modding servers
In this chanel I've provided 2 videos as from 29/June/2020

One about making EMPIRE WAR OF KINGS server files work with a different files with GM console.

The other one is about making prestige files 3.13.0 work on your server and how to run GM console and edit starting gold

I'll upload a video soon about installing old classic files on your server.

In this thread I'll keep posting the new content i provide you with and if you need any help contact me on skype

msayedkamel7

Link for my website :

Empire war of kings video :

Prestige files installation :

See you soon :thumbup:

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey everyone,
I've made a website and a YouTube channel for Clash Of Kings & Empire war of kings beginners in modding servers

One about making EMPIRE WAR OF KINGS server files work with a different files with GM console.

The other one is about making prestige files 3.13.0 work on your server and how to run GM console and edit starting gold

In this thread I'll keep posting the new content i provide you with and if you need any help contact me on skype

msayedkamel7

Link for my website :

Hey is that clash of kings or war of kings i am confused

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

msayedkamel7

Link for my website :

free use?any bugs?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i just downloaded to try but my COK.apk doesnt have game_config.xml anywhere, so how do i change server_addr ip?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi guys. Can you tell me if there is source code for this game?

Back