Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Counter-Strike Nexon: Studio server emulator [+ Standalone Client/Full Repack]

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, I want to ask you a few question for example,+Why screen is windowed in the menus and how can i change as fullscreen?+Can i translate text to other an language and change image?+Can i setup extra any AMX Mod X plugin in this client and if answer yes how can i make?

It's not CS 1.6, totally different game with modified engine. All game forwards and functions are different.
CS 1.6 can handle only 512 models + sounds + sprites.
CSN:S can handle infinite number of resources.
You can't translate any text, because everything is crypted and protected.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
nice work

crossfire server is do that add group https://t.me/IPGraCF
Thank you my friend:thumbup:

I look forward to the day when the old version of crossfire will come out:rolleyes::D: or old League of Legends

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Open Bin\Data\cstrike_sgp\resource
Open both files

there is not -
both files

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello! anyone know a .nar or .pak package for this version

CATMAGEDDON
Loyal Member
Reaction score
i posted a video gameplay of this and cs 2 in youtube and got copyright striked and taken down,flagged so don't do it...apparently NEXON is pissed

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i posted a video gameplay of this and cs 2 in youtube and got copyright striked and taken down,flagged so don't do it...apparently NEXON is pissed

I test the games and in the meantime I store them translated into hungarian, i don't even want to run a server, i'm a game collector and I like it when it's available in hungarian.My collector is only because in 20-30 years these games will be considered retro.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I gave this hint;
Could not load sw.dll Please Try again at a later time.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
is there a way to update this or do i need to download an updated full version?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
lemme upload full working build of 2012

server works well but client doesn't want to open

Example unpack to C:\Counter-Strike Online

1. Open Bin\HShield\ehsvc.ini

change

[Settings]
GamePath=I:\CSO1\CSO2012\Counter-Strike Online Build 1\Counter-Strike Online\Bin\cstrike-online_enc.bak

to your path (example)

[Settings]
GamePath=C:\Counter-Strike Online\Bin\cstrike-online_enc.bak

Server -> start CSO SGP Server v51.exe, goto Bin and CSOLauncher.exe, skip ERROR, game will start

CSO SGP 2012 FULL:

hhDyhoi - Counter-Strike Nexon: Studio server emulator [+ Standalone Client/Full Repack] - RaGEZONE Forums

:dancemental:
KqfmzGd - Counter-Strike Nexon: Studio server emulator [+ Standalone Client/Full Repack] - RaGEZONE Forums

In this 2012 build you can setup online server the IP settings in Bin\Data\cstrike_sgp\resource
IP change files (both files, one for client, one for server)

server run well but client doesn't want to open here is the error
PhoenixLight - Counter-Strike Nexon: Studio server emulator [+ Standalone Client/Full Repack] - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi~ I want to know how to repack the .nar files?:junglejane:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
How to deal with it:
blackcipher not initialized

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Same Problem, Even though Anti-virus has been turned off

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You can find more info in their group and yes, people are playing, for example CSO 2012. There is a different Client + Server builds (available to download and use)

ZugfYgH - Counter-Strike Nexon: Studio server emulator [+ Standalone Client/Full Repack] - RaGEZONE Forums

Link for the group please, i need cso singapore server files

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Still no luck on the black cipher not initializing even with antivirus exceptions/turned off? No alternate client? By the way, the link on the "CSO SGP 2012 FULL: " is down, although i don't know if that is for fixing this particular problem.
I will try to run on a virtual machine, where the antivirus ought to be completely out of scope, right?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Nothing to say, i just tested it for a month and it's pretty good. You can host a local listening server and play with friends (only local network currently).
Or you can play alone with bots.

NOTE: The server files and launcher is protected from reverse-engineering, Antivirus heuristic module may suspect them as infected, but it's a false detection. So if you have any Antivirus software installed, add CSNZ Server.exe, CSOLauncher_Exe.exe, CSOLauncher.dll files to ignore list. It's not a virus or stealer, it's just a protection.

There is nothing to configure, just a few steps to run this emu:

1. Open Server folder and run CSNZ Server.exe
2. Go to Bin and run CSOLauncher_Exe.exe as administrator (or Nexon Guard will not boot)
3. Game will load, login with account i've made for you (or create new, but your inventory will be empty):

Login: qwerty, Password: qwerty

I've just added some inventory items (weapons, characters)
How to add bots ingame if you want to play alone: create a room, choose game mode and type /changebotscount (team bots number, enemy bots number)
For example if you want to fill the room with bots (look at image under spoiler): /changebotscount 16 16
Also there is a readme file inside
About adding items: it's
/giveitem [item id] [count] command in Lobby chat

6TGaIxs - Counter-Strike Nexon: Studio server emulator [+ Standalone Client/Full Repack] - RaGEZONE Forums
About client: It's not latest, maybe June or May dated, i've downloaded the custom client modified file from their group (so client now works without any requirements)

DOWNLOAD FROM MEGA (.RAR packed):

DOWNLOAD FROM pCLOUD:

This server emulator is coded by Jusic, Hardee & NekoMeow.
You can find more info in their dev group (being accepted required):

:dancemental::thumbup::thrasher:

Account inventory update: Weapon parts (damageup), some costumes, weapons, powerups for Zombie Scenario mode, Zombie Skins and more.

View attachment 167847
Replace this file here: Server\Users

OONPLN6 - Counter-Strike Nexon: Studio server emulator [+ Standalone Client/Full Repack] - RaGEZONE Forums

Sorry if I'm bothering, but Nexon Zombies' both client links are down.

May someone please re-upload? I've been looking for CSNZ's non-steam client everywhere and this seems to be my only hope.

Thank you very much for listening.

How to deal with it:

Hey, sorry if I sound rude, but I think you have to run CSNZ from "cso_launcher.exe", and not "cstrike-online.exe".

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

and i finally managed to make it to work...i replaced the files with a clean copy...so, maybe the antivirus had some of them missing or something, but now it works perfectly!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

and i finally managed to make it to work...i replaced the files with a clean copy...so, maybe the antivirus had some of them missing or something, but now it works perfectly!
Strange. On my end, it's also giving me the BlackCipher error.

I'm sure it's not AV, since I've disabled it before downloading, extracting and executing, and also added the file to exclusions.

If it's not much trouble, could you please give me a clean copy of Nexon Zombies? I don't have Steam.

Also, I found an updated server build. As far as I know, you just need to replace the files on the "Server" folder.

Oh, beware that you need to either disable your AV or add it to exclusions. Windows Defender seems to really hate the server files.

Back