Welcome!

Join our community of MMORPG enthusiasts and private server developers! By registering, you'll gain access to in-depth discussions on source codes, binaries, and the latest developments in MMORPG server files. Collaborate with like-minded individuals, explore tutorials, and share insights on building and optimizing private servers. Join us today and unlock the full potential of MMORPG server development!

Join Today!

Counter-Strike Online 2: server install tutorial Updated

I've just started server on GCP and he given internal address, ports are opened but client don't connetc.
If i check ports with external address - ports are closed... btw ports are opened with 0.0.0.0/0 address
I dont understand how it works.

If u know please help me PM

0.0.0.0/0 this is all ip for your VM

and playing like this is fun? Idiot -.-
Yes it's fun, i play with my own cheats all games.
Also i coded day ago cheat for Counter-Strike Online/CSN:Z with bypassing BlackCypher and NexonGuard - very EZ.

My new cheat for CS:GO hehehe (this is works also in CSO2 - with offsets change hehehehe and my method of injecting into CSO2 hehehe)

I'm sorry if this is a dumb question, but does this have the same world editor as CS:GO? I'd like to remake some Soldier Front maps in this. Thanks again.

Killmark mod testing for CSO2

Put in custom folder aside bin and data

I'm sorry if this is a dumb question, but does this have the same world editor as CS:GO? I'd like to remake some Soldier Front maps in this. Thanks again.
I don't think. This game was out only for asian countries and it the engine structure was changed, default CS:S/CS:GO world editor will not work.

Rework Kill Marks
PhoenixLight - Counter-Strike Online 2: server install tutorial Updated - RaGEZONE Forums
PhoenixLight - Counter-Strike Online 2: server install tutorial Updated - RaGEZONE Forums

This killmarks from crossfire...
For CSO2 fans it's very strange to see, especially myself like default CSO2 without mods.

This killmarks from crossfire...
For CSO2 fans it's very strange to see, especially myself like default CSO2 without mods.

I kinda like it though. But I only do this for testing .. CSO2 has high resolution killmarks in materials folder but that one is never used that's why I tested it in the ui_gfx folder which has png killmarks.

English translation update based on Organner's April 25th patch

-- Translated all item names
-- Translated Mabinogi Heroes

Sorry about my English.
The Chat and Add Friend systems are not working.
How do you add items to the shop?And how do you see the accounts that are registered?
The Chat and Add Friend systems are not working.How do you add items to the shop?And how do you see the accounts that are registered?

For those people who want to set up their inventory

If you know where you put your server files then you may see some .js files also known as javascript files. You can edit those files using notepad++

In your server files, you can see a folder named "dist"
and inside that folder there's another folder named "user"
and then inside the "user" folder contains .js files or javascript files (Open in Notepad++)

All items can be set up on "userinventory.js"
as you open "userinventory.js" you can see different number values.

This number values are item ID's that are often being used in the game such as weapons and other equipment and accessories

You can go to custom/scripts/ and open "cso2_item_rev2.csv" with microsoft excel or notepad++, it is all item ID's are located are stored

The item ID's can then be copied and pasted on to the "userinventory.js"

As this may be your first time editing filess, make sure to backup the "userinventory.js" before editing

PS: save the image and zoom in to look at the files being highlighted.

Hi, I have some problems to make the new version of the server work:

I got this :
./setup_services.sh: 46: [: 0: unexpected operator
./setup_services.sh: 51: [: 0: unexpected operator
./setup_services.sh: 55: [: 0: unexpected operator
./setup_services.sh: 63: [: 0: unexpected operator
./setup_services.sh: 67: [: 0: unexpected operator
./setup_services.sh: 75: [: 0: unexpected operator
./setup_services.sh: 79: [: 0: unexpected operator
./setup_services.sh: 87: [: 0: unexpected operator
./setup_services.sh: 91: [: 0: unexpected operator
./setup_services.sh: 98: [: 0: unexpected operator
./setup_services.sh: 100: [: 0: unexpected operator

and I have installed all necessary (like asked in the readme...)

Thanks

Back