Re: Counter-Strike Online 2 Server Latest Build Portable Repack

Counter-Strike Online 2  Server Latest Build Portable Repack
    Thanks for what you have done!

Alpha MaleRank
    Dec 2005 Join Date
    In MarsLocation
    2,226Posts

I cant start the server up with your bat files it shown some errors and stop. So I use the startservice inside one of the folders and start up fine and make an account too. The servers listening to my lan IPs 192.168.x.x ect I can't see to login with my main PC to play it. I did insert the lan IPs on the shortcut's launcher. Any help? Im using a router of course.

Nevermind, I got it working by open some ports on my routers lol. I haven't touched CS 2 Online for very long and forgot how it's working.
    Last edited by john007; 15-01-20 at 10:05 AM.

True MemberRank
    Apr 2013 Join Date
    BR/USA/BagdáLocation
    219Posts

any bugs?local only?

MemberRank
    Jul 2020 Join Date
    1Posts

Good work, a video tutorial on how to use it thoroughly would be very useful for us newbies.

MemberRank
    Jul 2020 Join Date
    England CottingLocation
    11Posts

Hi, my friend! I would like to thank you for what you've done, this is really awesome. I also play CS:GO for many years and I love this game, but a few weeks ago I found out an awesome site where we can sell csgo skins and make real money. I know most probably you don't believe me and to be honest, I also couldn't believe from the bigging, but you can check the site mentioned above and convince yourself. This could take you a few minutes but instead, you can acquire all the necessary information in order to start making money while playing your favorite game so please don't give up such a great opportunity. I wish you the best and have a wonderful day!
    Last edited by LisaHamiltonEu; 14-09-20 at 10:48 PM.

MemberRank
    Jul 2020 Join Date
    New Jersey NewaLocation
    10Posts

Is anyone still playing OverWatch ? it's a really nice game. Unfortunately, players are starting to forget this game, because they like Valorant. Frankly speaking, I prefer playing Counter Strike Global Offensive. It's a really nice game, I like it much more than anything else. The only problems are the cheaters, but it can be easily solved by using a csgo boosting service. I like that in this game everything depends on your skill and nothing more, not luck. This is why I think that CSGO is better than overwatch
    Last edited by xLaurenHx; 13-09-20 at 10:34 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Advertisement