Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Cronous] Working server files from China

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thx, now the only thing left...is an utility to convert the .mfm file. That way we can translate the stuff on game.
But I doubt anyone wants to code such a utility.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sorry but my main language is Spanish, and english yeah...I know it because...of osmosis...
So, the only thing left me to do is translate it =P.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hmm i think bcoz of that files in chinese im connect other server using global client the interface in english but the item stil in chinese

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i run server is ok. if client not connect to server is " server is disconnect. plase try later " how to fix it ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
?????????? not conect game server?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Playing online games is the first Diablo then that the two South Korean online games Cronous (Keluoshi) and miracle (MU)

Although the MU fire was terrible but I am more like the former so-called network Diablo de

This is a video of the game was (put quality potatoes loss
Original Video: mms: / / 211.39.148.25/cronous/mtv.wmv
)

Unfortunately, China played good acting in collusion with bad copy to plug BT equipment
Shoring or closure of the last four years a network game Acting collapse However, it was not unusual to do so again Jianqilai Acting seems to be not so common

Official: (Korean)
The original Chinese agents:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I can't download server, beacause I can't register this site. Who can share ID sign in this site, please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
the client please the link closed

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, link client customer bloked this, anyone could help to find a link:starwars::starwars:? For the client can not find the customer of 220 megabytes and it looked all over the net, thank you for everything

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hey guys
my server is run very smooth i can conect to it but i still hav 1 problem that's its alway show" server is disconnect. plase try later " how can i fix it
is anything wrong with my client version?
can anyone send me working client? or jus URL that's working thx Very much

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Indeed i need the server files. my friend can have this up and running in a week

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
China private server... The majority cannot read?

Back