Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Source Code

Blade & Soul Eldoria Developer
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
good morning guys i have compiled all the 90 project and i have a problem i have an error
once i start the csgo.exe its said
"Failed to load the launcher DLL:
The Specified module could not be found

----
Reaction score
I can only share my experiences... so... if you wont mod the server and use matchmaking menu with others and using standard dedicated server for that purpose, after matches with random occasions you will get skins and stuff, but that is completely random for me... and after i modded my vpk files, well, i did stop receiving random stuffs... also there is no "skin drop" screen in this, you are receiving those in the main menu and after a while you get new items onto your storage... That is my experience with this...

if you want you can use some csgo item editor to unlock skins if you want...

----
Reaction score
well about the item editor where i can it that one question
second question the hammer tool (map editor) as i remember from counter strike source
isn't working at all

1 - found in some russian forums... i cannot advertise here... so you just check this:

it works with sse also just like with revloader, all you need to do is copy the generated item.bin file to the original place changing your saved game in sse folder with the newly one(AKA. Overwrite, and rename the generated one to match the original to overwrite it)... I DONT TAKE ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR THIS ALSO NO FURTHER SUPPORT, SORRY! Also you cannot unlock all skins at once, the game not capable handle that much skin; you can unlock the epic ones or any colored type you want; and even with only that you will have full inventory also...

Disclaimer:
I got the files from a reliable source; so it should be infection-free, but if you have doubts, do not use this, and/or check it with an antivir. Credit goes to the original maker of this script.

2 - Never did tried Hammer editor. But if that is not working my guess is that it might need some old version since this is old too... but i dunno...

Last edited:
----
Reaction score
Aaaand who asked you to go.... i mean from this site.... ? XD i mean this is a source code thread... in what context your post contribute for this material?!?!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
The leak contains code from older versions of CS:GO and another Valve game, Team Fortress 2.A, I hope not

Back