Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Source Code

----
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I am on VS2015 Enterprise Update 1... The rest, i will check, thx.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I successfully compiled it but game crashes immediately when you start it. Can someone help?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I compiled it(90/90), downloaded depots and moved evetything into right place. When I open CS:GO I get black screen for 1-2 seconds and crash. When I place original client.dll game opens without crash

----
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I compiled it(90/90), downloaded depots and moved evetything into right place. When I open CS:GO I get black screen for 1-2 seconds and crash. When I place original client.dll game opens without crash

Did you applyed any smart steam crack/emulator or started the steam client itself with appid 730? it needs that any Steam emu if you are not using original steam... Also did you replaced the csgo.exe to yours?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Did you applyed any smart steam crack/emulator or started the steam client itself with appid 730? it needs that any Steam emu if you are not using original steam... Also did you replaced the csgo.exe to yours?
I tried SmartSteamEmu and yes, I replaced csgo.exe

----
Loyal Member
Reaction score
What startup parameters you use? it needs setup in sse parameters to: csgo.exe

add parameters/command line: -steam -game csgo to start...

you know what? start the game with :

csgo.exe -steam -game csgo +log on

parameter in smart steam emulator and check the log files for error in csgo/logs/... what the logs says? Also turn on injection in SSE

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Can you give instructions?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What startup parameters you use? it needs setup in sse parameters to: csgo.exe

add parameters/command line: -steam -game csgo to start...

you know what? start the game with :

csgo.exe -steam -game csgo +log on

parameter in smart steam emulator and check the log files for error in csgo/logs/... what the logs says? Also turn on injection in SSE
I don't have csgo/logs folder
upd. But when I place original client.dll game starts and csgo/logs folder creates

Last edited:
----
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Some other things as the situation is:

You need vs2015 but with update 3 or else the version mismatch will never go away, and wont compile the whole solution...(IDK about 2015 essentials, but i did needed Update 3 version. ) it cannot be compiled with 2017 or 2019 you need the exact platform tools... v140 but the third update one...

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Some other things as the situation is:

You need vs2015 but with update 3 or else the version mismatch will never go away, and wont compile the whole solution...(IDK about 2015 essentials, but i did needed Update 3 version. ) it cannot be compiled with 2017 or 2019 you need the exact platform tools... v140 but the third update one...

Installed VS2015 Community instead Enterprise and now it works! Thank for help
But how to play in insecure with bots?
upd. Fixed(I changed Steam Emulator)

Last edited:
----
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Also i recommend people to get gcfscape and extract the client's vpk if you want to mod the whole thing.... the thing is; this version is works with extracted vpk's(you need to remove vpks after extraction) and you can modify anything what is not in binary... and ofc the binary is in the source :D

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I can't seem to get it setup. Is there anyone willing to upload this to something like Github in it's current state after having it compile?

I don't think this will be entirely useful without the source engine editor or have people found solutions for that?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I can't seem to get it setup. Is there anyone willing to upload this to something like Github in it's current state after having it compile?

I don't think this will be entirely useful without the source engine editor or have people found solutions for that?

"source engine editor "? lol. there is something called "Hammer".

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hey guys i have issue here , what can be the problem , i use visual studio 2015 Update 3as you can see here on the photo :

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Good advice on here, helped me a bit, but I still can't manage to start the .exe file. It makes a black screen and that's it, need to forcefully restart my PC. I use some boosting services that I've read about on here to keep my rank at the level it was, cause I really don't want to go down just because my PC has given up on life. Have any ideas as to what I should try? I really want to get onto playing again cause these pauses are not helping my skill at all.

Last edited:
Back