Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Full datasource DDTank China [x]

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
this is link web:

and link download:
弹弹堂.part1.rar
弹弹堂.part2.rar

but admin web's dont share password for unrar
sorry , i dont know password but i still share:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

link at forum me:

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I have the files unprotected, but in first eye, is really hard to set up!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Thank you so much but what is password 0-0
I dont think there is an actually Rar Password cracker... because I tried like.. 300 of em xD

btw for does who didnt know.. Gunny = DDTank, but people call it Gunny in Vietnam.
Just try downloading the Gunny source from the vietnamese forum and also.... if anyone can set a server? >.<
**TRANSLATION** ( I am vietnamese but I am not all that good at viet, but I tried Google Translate... kinda fail)
Source full Gunny

Ministry source has more than 1GB of server build + source code.
After the build is complete I will share the things needed.

You should therefore not be able to see this image. Register ...

Link download:
Pass: clbgamesvn.com

Remind people this is the only source inside the ship, do not install Yahoo accounts should not say every fake, because I saw four test vessels
Through a little rough guide, the basic things
Installing sql 2005 or more, then attack 2 is Db_Logs and Db_Tank db (1 db is not there anymore but the ldf file, but the db is not important) place sa 123,456 pass
- In the source directory server releasePatch the section runs
- By creating a folder d drive D: \ dandantang, then the Herman-PC \ workspace \ Servercopy out what's in it to D: \ dandantang
- At the Drive E: \ create directory E: \ ddtserver (PvE) and also copy everything that the Herman-PC \ workspace \ Server on
If there is to drive E releasePatch \ ... find the file of the form. Exe.config reconfiguration.
- Set the iis to run asp web
- Find the correct ip machine config file (many files)
- Temporary such as DC running server without being dis those still in the server error message.
- The most important but the file copy to C: \ Inetpub \ wwwroot to run the web host (still looking)

EDIT: Eset Nod32 found Parite.B Virus 0-0

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I will dont waste my time trying to set up that game, i have no skills about IIS and ASP hard code. :p

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thx for sharing these source files. By now, the center,fight,gameserver,flashpolicy services from the releasepatch folder can run without errors, the rest is to figure out how to make the Flash site works. There are so many .cs source files, I guess the site files are complete, but I donno much about .net coding.

Divine Celestial
Loyal Member
Reaction score
thx for sharing these source files. By now, the center,fight,gameserver,flashpolicy services from the releasepatch folder can run without errors, the rest is to figure out how to make the Flash site works. There are so many .cs source files, I guess the site files are complete, but I donno much about .net coding.

Can you reupload them? ;D

It would be very appreciative.

--
Just use IIS it supports asp as far as I know.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
gunnyvn.us , thats the vietnam server of ddtank but it is called gunny

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
gunnyvn.us is a private server

I'm almost finished the server.
kelalung - Full datasource DDTank China [x] - RaGEZONE Forums

Back