Diablo 3 Beta Client + Server (old mooege unfinished)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    True MemberRank
    Jun 2006 Join Date
    GreeceLocation
    336Posts

happy Diablo 3 Beta Client + Server (old mooege unfinished)

Diablo 3 Beta Client + Server (old mooege unfinished)
    Hello, since I was looking at my mega account, I came across something i've forgotten, a full Diablo 3 Beta client and a server emulator (mooege) working for it.

Now, yes it is unfinished stuff, and moeege got shut down many years ago, but why not share what's left of it. Who knows maybe someone could at least develop it further, even in beta.

Here are the links to client, compiled server and the source as it was at that time.

Client: https://mega.nz/#!C9JSSCwD!5RKmgCvbh...X470LQ7sLDpK0c
    Server: https://mega.nz/#!3lgzQQ6K!mu796fgb8...r-V7NtE1R0_Be8
    Source: https://mega.nz/#!b8RkQQoa!kGnQ6txZP...D0Pl4F75yZ1WRQ
    Tool to avoid quota from mega: MegaDownloader_v1.7

Source for Client version 1.0.3.10057 (if anyone has that particular client, he/she is welcome to share it):
    https://mega.nz/#!6l5WUJSK!2tMGW_JOD...SMm82KgUyb3kDQ
    ###Current Status:
    * You can Login, create characters and enter world.
    * The Fallen Star quest working in 99%.
    * Legacy of Cain quest working in 20%.
    * A Shattered Crown quest working in 0%.
    * Reign of the Black King quest working in 5%.
    * Skills working in 50%.
    * Drop is still bugged. Decrease of gold drop.
    * Working with 1.0.3.10057 (soon newer with new Patcher).
    Don't ask me what is working or not, its easy to setup, a readme is inside the archive.
    It is really bugged but for someone that has knowledge, time and will, it can be somewhat expanded as to working content, even if it's a beta client. The content is in there, the emulation part is only lacking it.

Cheers.
    Last edited by cyberghoser1; 16-06-17 at 11:44 AM. Reason: Added another source for client version 1.0.3.10057

True MemberRank
    Mar 2008 Join Date
    Earth.Location
    1,104Posts

Re: Diablo 3 Beta Client + Server (old mooege unfinished)

Hey! :D It has a source, so this is a good share, also at last this is not an other korean/cineese whatnot... XD IT IS A RELIEF! :D Thx
    I never sell/buy anything anywhere.I just make mirrors/repacks FOR FREE.If ANYONE try to sell you under my name on discord or anywhere else; That is a SCAM.I Belive in opensource sources.If you keep private/make money from any of it,i am not your man.

MemberRank
    Sep 2004 Join Date
    20Posts

Hello ! client link error !

True MemberRank
    Mar 2008 Join Date
    Earth.Location
    1,104Posts

It is working for me.... Its just too big to download with free account at once...
    I never sell/buy anything anywhere.I just make mirrors/repacks FOR FREE.If ANYONE try to sell you under my name on discord or anywhere else; That is a SCAM.I Belive in opensource sources.If you keep private/make money from any of it,i am not your man.

True MemberRank
    Jun 2006 Join Date
    GreeceLocation
    336Posts

Hey, yes 7+GB with mega is a no go, but... use the tool I added in the first post, you can find many guides on how to use it.

Alpha MaleRank
    Dec 2005 Join Date
    In MarsLocation
    2,218Posts

Will someone still work on this?

True MemberRank
    Sep 2008 Join Date
    BrasilLocation
    240Posts

Quote Originally Posted by john007 View Post
    Will someone still work on this?
    probaly not, to old and blizzard gonna sue you easily

True MemberRank
    Mar 2008 Join Date
    Earth.Location
    1,104Posts

Quote Originally Posted by lucastx View Post
    probaly not, to old and blizzard gonna sue you easily
    Theese reasons are always on scene does not matter if this is old.... also, there is always a possibility if you are working on any emulator the interventions, however... this is the same blizzard who does not take any actions against the wow emulators, soooo....

True MemberRank
    Oct 2004 Join Date
    HellLocation
    1,106Posts

@Flyer8472
    Correction, they do action to "WOW Server emulators" but those only with high populations. Even if it claims "FREE and no Donations.".
    Professional Game Launchers at Lowest Price
    >> CLICK HERE (RZ THREAD) <<

True MemberRank
    Mar 2008 Join Date
    Earth.Location
    1,104Posts

Well, i tried it and it is wont work... the client itself is not starting it says; Localisation files are not found... the emu itself is works,just the client wont...

MemberRank
    Sep 2014 Join Date
    40Posts

Delete "Diablo III.mfil".

-locale enUS -launch

Do not block all connections in your firewall.

Good luck.

True MemberRank
    Mar 2008 Join Date
    Earth.Location
    1,104Posts

YESS thanks, it is working now, well. It is a very basic server, and it is fine. However it should REALLY worth it to develop further becouse it is working good(if you try to trade with a normal trader in the city the client crashes) but basic fight with basic skills are working... this is a very skeleton server. (I know the development was over before it shoul really began) so what we have this small source a bit more detailed than the readme txt:

- Fairly stable and relyable running
    - it uses sqlite db-s
    - Login, works
    - Character creation
    - World load works
    - BAsic controls are working
    - There is one ar two people in town who you can talk with
    - you can pickup the first quest(no more i am not certain if that is can be finished though)
    - Health potions not working(amongst many items)
    - Item pickups is working but my guess is that who wrote the script just wanted to test becouse the enemies are spilling the items.(high drop rate)
    - only one level up for your character, after that all your stats revert back to 0.
    - Secondary skill is working but does no damage at all
    - s*itload money drops XD
    - In theory the forge is works in the city, but i did not tried
    - Monsters works. however only the zombies, any other enemy típe is not attacking you
    - Some other areas loads well
    - you dont get hurt from monsters(at least i tryed the monk)

My guess it that most functions what is works; is comes from the client, not from the emulator.

It really will be good if someone would pick this development up.(I cannot program in this language but if someone can...)

And as for the legal issues what @master_unknown mentioned:

You are not around this forums??! There are plenty of stuff what should not be here in legal terms in ragezone... if everyone would afraid of the legal consequences, there would be no emulators at all. Blizzard went after one or two servers, yes, but just to show: they are watching, they are the owners; but besides that; there are tonns and tonns of servers whats works for 10-12 years for now constantly, also publicly avaliable the code and ect ect... and no one bats an eye... so not the creators stands in the development's way mostly not...(also you should host a development site and server in a city where all of theese things are not matters...) so in this forums; worrying about legal issues and considering developing becouse of it; nonsense....
    Last edited by Flyer8472; 15-06-17 at 10:30 AM.

ModeratorRank
    Aug 2009 Join Date
    GER / FRLocation
    2,264Posts

Thanks for releasing @cyberghoser1
    Thanks for testing and giving a list of features @Flyer8472

Quote Originally Posted by Flyer8472 View Post
    It really will be good if someone would pick this development up.(I cannot program in this language but if someone can...)
    What languages do you know? It shouldn't be hard to switch language at this very early stage ;). Also consider learning c#, it's a nice language!

True MemberRank
    Mar 2008 Join Date
    Earth.Location
    1,104Posts

Quote Originally Posted by GigaToni View Post
    Thanks for releasing @cyberghoser1
    Thanks for testing and giving a list of features @Flyer8472

What languages do you know? It shouldn't be hard to switch language at this very early stage ;). Also consider learning c#, it's a nice language!
    That my friend is Delphi/Lazarus, HTML/PHP/CSS3, and mysql. The rest i can modify...(like VC but not much, i was working with C with warz but i gave up that project. I am more into the Cryptic games(STO/NWO))

ModeratorRank
    Aug 2009 Join Date
    GER / FRLocation
    2,264Posts

Seems like the version of diablo is not the required one for the source files:
    Required patch-chain version 10057 is not satified (found version: 8815).

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Advertisement