Diablo 3 Beta Client + Server (old mooege unfinished)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    True MemberRank
    Jun 2006 Join Date
    GreeceLocation
    336Posts

Re: Diablo 3 Beta Client + Server (old mooege unfinished)

Diablo 3 Beta Client + Server (old mooege unfinished)
    Quote Originally Posted by GigaToni View Post
    Seems like the version of diablo is not the required one for the source files:
    You are mostly correct, as it is the only source I could find, well, there is another one that I added now to the OP, it is for client version 1.0.3.10057 but claims to have more content working, so maybe it can work with the client from the OP as well, I really don't know. That's all I could retrieve for diablo 3 sadly.

Also, a personal note, thought, is that once the Necromancer is released, once Diablo 4 development starts (soon as I can tell), Blizzard will add an offline single player mode to this game, it only makes sense to do so. And if they don't, well... Median XL is the dope. :D
    Last edited by cyberghoser1; 16-06-17 at 10:53 AM.

True MemberRank
    Mar 2008 Join Date
    Earth.Location
    1,103Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cyberghoser1 View Post
    Also, a personal note, thought, is that once the Necromancer is released, once Diablo 4 development starts (soon as I can tell), Blizzard will add an offline single player mode to this game, it only makes sense to do so. And if they don't, well... Median XL is the dope. :D
    Well it is good to know, however my intrest(and i think the most people has this too) in lan matches... but if blizzard takes a step towards SP it will be extraordinary too, becouse the most of the AAA companies are just abandoning their games once the main server is gone... (Just some titles: City of Heroes, Matrix Online, Burnout Paradise, ect ect...) Also, there is a battlenet 1.0 emulator what works too, so i dont give up hopes :D XD

True MemberRank
    Jun 2006 Join Date
    GreeceLocation
    336Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Flyer8472 View Post
    Well it is good to know, however my intrest(and i think the most people has this too) in lan matches... but if blizzard takes a step towards SP it will be extraordinary too, becouse the most of the AAA companies are just abandoning their games once the main server is gone... (Just some titles: City of Heroes, Matrix Online, Burnout Paradise, ect ect...) Also, there is a battlenet 1.0 emulator what works too, so i dont give up hopes :D XD
    True, I really don't understand the Online Single Player Experience thing, the most i've played D3 was alone, except some boosts, that took the fun out completely. Once a true SP is added, they will see what powerful communities can do with a game, for me D3 is not an original Diablo game, even if RoS somewhat saved it. That's what happens when clueless people like Jay Wilson get their hands at gold, bad bad bad.

Anyway, let's hope for it, I don't see why not, but time will tell.

MemberRank
    Nov 2009 Join Date
    28Posts

You know what would be cool, if this was converted into the diablo we want it to be, like all new custom maps, different end game system, custom bosses and items, one can dream :)

True MemberRank
    Jun 2006 Join Date
    GreeceLocation
    336Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kingsnail View Post
    You know what would be cool, if this was converted into the diablo we want it to be, like all new custom maps, different end game system, custom bosses and items, one can dream :)
    There is something I don't quite understand as of now, for example WoW, a Blizzard game, has many projects ongoing with open source development, TrinityCore is one of them.

I don't see why Diablo 3 does not. You never know, out of nowhere some peeps might present something working, one can dream yes :)

Once the game gets SP, real SP, the mods will take care of everything, then and only then we will see a decent Diablo 3, it took a year and still counting just to release one class and challenges rifts... in the same time some free-for-work developers made entire expansions for other games. Nuff' said.

True MemberRank
    Mar 2008 Join Date
    Earth.Location
    1,103Posts

Well it is becouse it was relying on beta and the original developer has been abandoned the project when the beta period was over and stopped the developing. He said he MIGHT continue on the full version; but he actually never did...

MemberRank
    Sep 2017 Join Date
    1Posts

What is the default login and how to create accounts for my friends?

True MemberRank
    Apr 2006 Join Date
    BulgariaLocation
    284Posts

Looking for 1.0.3 hope will find it soon
    Last edited by Gaaaabg; 27-09-17 at 11:41 AM.

MemberRank
    Sep 2013 Join Date
    SpainLocation
    91Posts

I found this:Namlacky has mooege emu compiled for 1.0.3.10057 and also has a .exe and launcher for the same version. DOESN'T HAVE the .mpq file, someone have old game (before of the change in the data system) if someone upload the .mpq file, you will can update manually the client to 10057.

Also, here there is another client, is 1.0.2.9991 i think. Here too is the first link i posted.
    [HOT] DIABLO III server offline Updater liên tục - Cao đẳng công nghệ Viettronics Hải Phòng - Tuyển sinh Cao đẳng 2015

P.D: I encountered one private server project for d3 vanilla, is russian (or Ukrainian) project. I think they use mooege and they are working or updating the mooege. They got add "pvp" from old arenas (beta version):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8FXywKdI_Q

More info about this:
    D3 Reflection
    https://vk.com/d3reflection

Greetings!
    Last edited by Necrosummon; 03-10-17 at 10:53 AM.
    There is silly days, and sillies all days.

True MemberRank
    Apr 2006 Join Date
    BulgariaLocation
    284Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Necrosummon View Post
    I found this:Namlacky has mooege emu compiled for 1.0.3.10057 and also has a .exe and launcher for the same version. DOESN'T HAVE the .mpq file, someone have old game (before of the change in the data system) if someone upload the .mpq file, you will can update manually the client to 10057.

Also, here there is another client, is 1.0.2.9991 i think. Here too is the first link i posted.
    [HOT] DIABLO III server offline Updater liên tục - Cao đẳng công nghệ Viettronics Hải Phòng - Tuyển sinh Cao đẳng 2015

P.D: I encountered one private server project for d3 vanilla, is russian (or Ukrainian) project. I think they use mooege and they are working or updating the mooege. They got add "pvp" from old arenas (beta version):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8FXywKdI_Q

More info about this:
    D3 Reflection
    https://vk.com/d3reflection

Greetings!
    thanks for share !
    Are you know where to download their client bcs site have problems atm ?

p.p Just find their launcher https://github.com/D3Reflection/Update
    Last edited by Gaaaabg; 03-10-17 at 09:22 PM.

Alpha MaleRank
    Dec 2005 Join Date
    In MarsLocation
    2,232Posts

Interesting finds, I hope they will finished the projects someday. But I doubt we will be able to get the server free from them and host as our own.

MemberRank
    Sep 2013 Join Date
    SpainLocation
    91Posts

Days ago i was reading his forum, today doesn't work, but last activity is from Septembre, project is not dead yet, but it goes slow i think.In the alpha version only you have access if you buy a "collector edition", that give you angel wings, achievements and access to server.I like the idea of the d3 classic, because RoS for me is boring, unlimited grifts, easy get items, no trade, no pvp etc.... this project looks good, but we don't know how will to be.Greetings!

if someone have MPQ files for 10057 patch, please share i want to test things in the last emu, i was working in 9991 emu, but i can't test in 10057 because i need mpq patch files.

This files are in Data_D3/base/d3-update-base-10057.mpq and Data_D3/enGB/d3-update-enGB-10057.mpq

Greetings!
    Last edited by Necrosummon; 04-10-17 at 07:07 AM.

True MemberRank
    Apr 2006 Join Date
    BulgariaLocation
    284Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Necrosummon View Post
    Days ago i was reading his forum, today doesn't work, but last activity is from Septembre, project is not dead yet, but it goes slow i think.In the alpha version only you have access if you buy a "collector edition", that give you angel wings, achievements and access to server.I like the idea of the d3 classic, because RoS for me is boring, unlimited grifts, easy get items, no trade, no pvp etc.... this project looks good, but we don't know how will to be.Greetings!

if someone have MPQ files for 10057 patch, please share i want to test things in the last emu, i was working in 9991 emu, but i can't test in 10057 because i need mpq patch files.

This files are in Data_D3/base/d3-update-base-10057.mpq and Data_D3/enGB/d3-update-enGB-10057.mpq

Greetings!
    d3-update-base-10057.MPQ
    d3-update-Win-10057.MPQ

I once start it normaly but now give me error

p.p Delete Cache in MPQ folder and all is good now .. the bad side is that every time when we launch game will give "unable to validate core" and we need to delete cache again
    I guess problem is from
    [1] err=0 text=SFileReadFile - StringList\General.stl - Data_D3\PC\MPQs\Cache\enGB\patch-enGB-9558.MPQ
    [0] err=2 text=SFileOpenFileEx - StringList\General.stl
    File does not exist!
    2Last Blizzard File Error: 8
    Last Blizzard MPQ File Error: 38
    Last edited by Gaaaabg; 04-10-17 at 10:30 AM.

MemberRank
    Sep 2013 Join Date
    SpainLocation
    91Posts

I encountered another mirror for mpq files:
    - The Patches Scrolls Downloads

I use this .exe Namlacky + i added mpq files from first link and works.

Quick guide (xD)
    1º) You need 1.0.2.9991 version called "collectors edition".
    2º) Download this Namlacky and replace files. Take bnetPatcher folder inside mooege folder.
    3º) Download this and add it in Data_D3 The Patches Scrolls Downloads)
    4º) Download mooege for 1.0.3 from this post and compile it.
    5º) Edit in config.ini MPQRoot and put here the MPQ folder in the diablo 3 client (in Data_D3\PC\MPQs)
    6º) Make a shortcut for diablo3.exe and in properties add -launch parameter
    7º) Add to hosts file this:127.0.0.1 eu.actual.battle.net
    8º) Starts diablo3 shortcut, and when the game is loaded, start bnetpatcher in Namlacky/Mooege/bnetPatcher
    9º) test@ 123456
    10º) You're in the game teoricly.

P.D: The firsts 3 quests works well. Merchants are bugged (client crash) and server send critical error.

I will be testing this emu and i will add some fixes of my past work of the 1.0.2 emu.
    Last edited by Necrosummon; 04-10-17 at 11:07 AM.

MemberRank
    Sep 2013 Join Date
    SpainLocation
    91Posts

Here the emulator with my old work (added to 1.0.3 emu). There is a compiled emu and also the source code:
    https://mega.nz/#!sssUSa5Q!Y9Q9nzR_D...bJZI_bDPf2EAcc
    List of changes
    [Fixes]
    - (Skills)
    * Fixed Frenzy remove attack speed bonus when skill bonus timer ends (Barbarian Skill)
    * Fixed critical chance bonus in Wrath of the Berserker (Barbarian Skill)
    * Fixed critical chance bonus in BattleRage (Barbarian Skill)
    * Fixed stun chance in Frenzy (Smite rune) (Barbarian Skill)
    * Fixed projectile speed in Frenzy (Sidearm rune) (Barbarian Skill)
    * Fixed visual effect in the skill "Ray of Frost" (Wizard Skill)

- (Commands)
    * Fixed !tp command

- (Characters)
    * Fixed critical chance base percent in characters
    * Fixed Barbarian fury resource at start the game (always starts with 0 fury)

- (Combat)
    * Fixed critical chance formula

- (Game)
    * Fixed Shared Stash (now you can buy more rows and tabs and items will saved). Max 3 tabs (210 Stash Size). Now works well
    * Now when you buy items gold amount will be removed equal to price value of item (in 1.0.3 vendors doesn't work yet)

[Adds]
    - (Skills)
    * Added Unforgiving passive Skill (Barbarian Skill)
    * Added Ruthless Passive Skill (Barbarian Skill). Not works well (Critical Damage Bonus doesn't work)
    * Added Nerves of Steel Passive Skill (Barbarian Skill)

- (Console)
    * Added a "beep" sound when the emulator is ready.

- (Commands)
    * Added new in-game command "!save" (save/update your current in-game character in the DB)
    * Added new in-game command "!changename" (change the name of the current character)
    * Added new in-game command "!changegender" (change gender of the current character)
    * Added new in-game command "!speed" (change movement speed of the character)
    * Added new in-game command "!addgold" (add gold to you account)

(Changes)
    * Changed "config.ini" configuration file name to "Server.conf", in conf folder.
    * Added "HealthGlobeDropRate" to Server.conf
    * Added "GoldRate" to Server.conf
    * Added "GoldDropRate" to Server.conf
    * Added "ItemDropRate" to Server.conf
    * Added "MaxLevel" to Server.conf
    * Added "LevelStarter" to Server.conf
    * Added "MonsterHPRate" to Server.conf
    * Added "ExpRate" to Server.conf
    * Added "StarterGold" to Server.conf
    * Added "StarterStash" to Server.conf
    * Added "TimeStamp" to Server.conf

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast