Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Digimon Everyda] One-click installation

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
[Digimon] One-click installation [Little White Tools+Android+Operation Backstage+Authorized Items Backstage]

NetworkFreak - [Digimon Everyda] One-click installation - RaGEZONE Forums

Password: 9vwk
Archive password:
Dont ask me anything about GM tools or installation guide. Im just sharing! Happy to share

Last edited:
cats addicted
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Not for Linux. Also not working with wine and not downloading in a windows virtuabox vm ...
Using the oversea mode of baidoo also dont work because they dont accept germany.

So please make a mirror on google or something else.

Hi Zorno, please use this simple program to download the files. Worked for me and is the only one i use to download from baidu, in the other programs it says the file is empty or the program dont have permissions to download the file. So use this one and you will be fine

Fix:

@Zorno

cats addicted
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hi Zorno, please use this simple program to download the files. Worked for me and is the only one i use to download from baidu, in the other programs it says the file is empty or the program dont have permissions to download the file. So use this one and you will be fine

Fix:

You know that you link malware ? FDM is full of backdoors ...

So i guess there will be no mirror. Then im out. Baidoo sucks but thats just my opinion :wink: Maybe when living in asia it works fine. The service itself seems pretty good when not living too far away from their servers :D:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

47e70e35e9f7caa2cf89e53dd42546b6 - [Digimon Everyda] One-click installation - RaGEZONE Forums

The server uploads correctly, but does not connect the apk

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
When I decompile the apk with apktool and compile the new apk, I can't install it on my emulator.

Some way to decompile and compile correctly? and the images for translation seem to be in assets\bin\Data in encrypted form?

47e70e35e9f7caa2cf89e53dd42546b6 - [Digimon Everyda] One-click installation - RaGEZONE Forums

The server uploads correctly, but does not connect the apk

I already changed all possible IPS in apk / server / database and I am also getting the same error.

Attachments

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
that's the apk of the official game

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can anyone connect ? i cant get it working. its very easy 2 translate \assets\bin\Data\0e1b423acb21c374a8fc5c61a0082aea . open wiht export the one file after edit import it ^^ i feel like something is wrong wiht server i set every ip i can :/

Reaction score
When I decompile the apk with apktool and compile the new apk, I can't install it on my emulator.

Some way to decompile and compile correctly? and the images for translation seem to be in assets\bin\Data in encrypted form?

I already changed all possible IPS in apk / server / database and I am also getting the same error.
I will test it later and check why you guys cant connect it says extract the server on your drive D: as per the guide Change the 192.168.1.111 inside to your external network IPAndroid client modification:\smali\com\istorm\ttsms\yj\YiJieGameSdk.smali

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I will test it later and check why you guys cant connect it says extract the server on your drive D: as per the guide Change the 192.168.1.111 inside to your external network IPAndroid client modification:\smali\com\istorm\ttsms\yj\YiJieGameSdk.smali

Even so it is not connecting, with the official apk if it connects if you put the / res / in the configuration

Reaction score
Even so it is not connecting, with the official apk if it connects if you put the / res / in the configuration
Why used an official apk we dont know if that's compatible with the released. Instead used the original apk that's within the release. Also can you link the official playstore of the app instead of giving the apk that you signed as official. Later I will go check cause im busy at the moment.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Why used an official apk we dont know if that's compatible with the released. Instead used the original apk that's within the release. Also can you link the official playstore of the app instead of giving the apk that you signed as official. Later I will go check cause im busy at the moment.

configuring the official apk if it manages to patch at least, the apk that is in the files does not cause an error but apparently a specific key is generated to start
0dd407e02e776d94e47e5d776a265e5e - [Digimon Everyda] One-click installation - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
not sure i have errors in login server maybe thats why its not working -.- check the log files

Code:
INFORMATION: Initializing Spring root WebApplicationContext
Nov 16, 2020 5:24:41 PM org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext listenerStart
SCHWERWIEGEND: Exception sending context initialized event to listener instance of class org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoaderListener
org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name '_filterChainProxy': Initialization of bean failed; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name '_filterChainList': Cannot resolve reference to bean '_rememberMeFilter' while setting bean property 'filters' with key [6]; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name '_rememberMeFilter': Cannot resolve reference to bean '_rememberMeServices' while setting bean property 'rememberMeServices'; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name '_rememberMeServices': Initialization of bean failed; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'userDetailsService' defined in file [D:\TTServer\login\tomcat-7.0.72\webapps\sbaby_security\WEB-INF\classes\applicationContext-security.xml]: Instantiation of bean failed; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.BeanInstantiationException: Could not instantiate bean class [com.sz5g.auth.cas.MyUserDetails]: Constructor threw exception; nested exception is java.lang.NullPointerException
Caused by: org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name '_filterChainList': Cannot resolve reference to bean '_rememberMeFilter' while setting bean property 'filters' with key [6]; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name '_rememberMeFilter': Cannot resolve reference to bean '_rememberMeServices' while setting bean property 'rememberMeServices'; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name '_rememberMeServices': Initialization of bean failed; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'userDetailsService' defined in file [D:\TTServer\login\tomcat-7.0.72\webapps\sbaby_security\WEB-INF\classes\applicationContext-security.xml]: Instantiation of bean failed; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.BeanInstantiationException: Could not instantiate bean class [com.sz5g.auth.cas.MyUserDetails]: Constructor threw exception; nested exception is java.lang.NullPointerException
Caused by: org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name '_rememberMeFilter': Cannot resolve reference to bean '_rememberMeServices' while setting bean property 'rememberMeServices'; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name '_rememberMeServices': Initialization of bean failed; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'userDetailsService' defined in file [D:\TTServer\login\tomcat-7.0.72\webapps\sbaby_security\WEB-INF\classes\applicationContext-security.xml]: Instantiation of bean failed; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.BeanInstantiationException: Could not instantiate bean class [com.sz5g.auth.cas.MyUserDetails]: Constructor threw exception; nested exception is java.lang.NullPointerException
Caused by: org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name '_rememberMeServices': Initialization of bean failed; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'userDetailsService' defined in file [D:\TTServer\login\tomcat-7.0.72\webapps\sbaby_security\WEB-INF\classes\applicationContext-security.xml]: Instantiation of bean failed; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.BeanInstantiationException: Could not instantiate bean class [com.sz5g.auth.cas.MyUserDetails]: Constructor threw exception; nested exception is java.lang.NullPointerException
Caused by: org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'userDetailsService' defined in file [D:\TTServer\login\tomcat-7.0.72\webapps\sbaby_security\WEB-INF\classes\applicationContext-security.xml]: Instantiation of bean failed; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.BeanInstantiationException: Could not instantiate bean class [com.sz5g.auth.cas.MyUserDetails]: Constructor threw exception; nested exception is java.lang.NullPointerException
Caused by: org.springframework.beans.BeanInstantiationException: Could not instantiate bean class [com.sz5g.auth.cas.MyUserDetails]: Constructor threw exception; nested exception is java.lang.NullPointerException
Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
    at com.sz5g.auth.dao.UserDao.selUser(UserDao.java:98)
    at com.sz5g.auth.service.AuthService.selUser(AuthService.java:275)
    at com.sz5g.auth.cas.MyUserDetails.loadMap(MyUserDetails.java:60)
    at com.sz5g.auth.cas.MyUserDetails.<init>(MyUserDetails.java:31)
    at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.java:62)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.java:45)
    at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:423)
    at org.springframework.beans.BeanUtils.instantiateClass(BeanUtils.java:85)
    at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.SimpleInstantiationStrategy.instantiate(SimpleInstantiationStrategy.java:61)
    at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.instantiateBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:757)
    at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.createBeanInstance(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:722)
    at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.createBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:386)
    at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory$1.getObject(AbstractBeanFactory.java:249)
    at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.getSingleton(DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.java:155)
    at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:246)
    at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:160)
    at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory.getBeansOfType(DefaultListableBeanFactory.java:248)
    at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory.getBeansOfType(DefaultListableBeanFactory.java:237)
    at org.springframework.security.config.UserDetailsServiceInjectionBeanPostProcessor.getUserDetailsService(UserDetailsServiceInjectionBeanPostProcessor.java:104)
    at org.springframework.security.config.UserDetailsServiceInjectionBeanPostProcessor.injectUserDetailsServiceIntoRememberMeServices(UserDetailsServiceInjectionBeanPostProcessor.java:53)
    at org.springframework.security.config.UserDetailsServiceInjectionBeanPostProcessor.postProcessBeforeInitialization(UserDetailsServiceInjectionBeanPostProcessor.java:36)
    at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.applyBeanPostProcessorsBeforeInitialization(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:302)
    at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.initializeBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1168)
    at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.createBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:427)
    at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory$1.getObject(AbstractBeanFactory.java:249)
    at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.getSingleton(DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.java:155)
    at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:246)
    at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:160)
    at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.BeanDefinitionValueResolver.resolveReference(BeanDefinitionValueResolver.java:267)
    at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.BeanDefinitionValueResolver.resolveValueIfNecessary(BeanDefinitionValueResolver.java:110)
    at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.applyPropertyValues(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1100)
    at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.populateBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:862)
    at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.createBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:423)
    at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.BeanDefinitionValueResolver.resolveReference(BeanDefinitionValueResolver.java:267)
    at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.BeanDefinitionValueResolver.resolveValueIfNecessary(BeanDefinitionValueResolver.java:110)
    at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.BeanDefinitionValueResolver.resolveManagedList(BeanDefinitionValueResolver.java:287)
    at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.BeanDefinitionValueResolver.resolveValueIfNecessary(BeanDefinitionValueResolver.java:132)
    at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.applyPropertyValues(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1100)
    at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.populateBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:862)
    at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.createBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:423)
    at org.springframework.security.config.FilterChainProxyPostProcessor.postProcessBeforeInitialization(FilterChainProxyPostProcessor.java:52)
    at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.applyBeanPostProcessorsBeforeInitialization(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:302)
    at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.initializeBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1168)
    at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.createBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:427)
    at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory.preInstantiateSingletons(DefaultListableBeanFactory.java:291)
    at org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.refresh(AbstractApplicationContext.java:352)
    at org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoader.createWebApplicationContext(ContextLoader.java:246)
    at org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoader.initWebApplicationContext(ContextLoader.java:189)
    at org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoaderListener.contextInitialized(ContextLoaderListener.java:49)
    at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.listenerStart(StandardContext.java:5118)
    at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.startInternal(StandardContext.java:5634)
    at org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleBase.start(LifecycleBase.java:145)
    at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChildInternal(ContainerBase.java:899)
    at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChild(ContainerBase.java:875)
    at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHost.addChild(StandardHost.java:652)
    at org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployDirectory(HostConfig.java:1260)
    at org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig$DeployDirectory.run(HostConfig.java:2002)
    at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:511)
    at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

Nov 16, 2020 5:24:41 PM org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext listenerStart
SCHWERWIEGEND: Exception sending context initialized event to listener instance of class org.springframework.web.util.Log4jConfigListener
java.lang.IllegalStateException: Web app root system property already set to different value: 'webapp.root' = [D:\TTServer\login\tomcat-7.0.72\webapps\ROOT\] instead of [D:\TTServer\login\tomcat-7.0.72\webapps\sbaby_security\] - Choose unique values for the 'webAppRootKey' context-param in your web.xml files!
    at org.springframework.web.util.WebUtils.setWebAppRootSystemProperty(WebUtils.java:132)
    at org.springframework.web.util.Log4jWebConfigurer.initLogging(Log4jWebConfigurer.java:118)
    at org.springframework.web.util.Log4jConfigListener.contextInitialized(Log4jConfigListener.java:51)
    at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.listenerStart(StandardContext.java:5118)
    at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.startInternal(StandardContext.java:5634)
    at org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleBase.start(LifecycleBase.java:145)
    at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChildInternal(ContainerBase.java:899)
    at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChild(ContainerBase.java:875)
    at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHost.addChild(StandardHost.java:652)
    at org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployDirectory(HostConfig.java:1260)
    at org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig$DeployDirectory.run(HostConfig.java:2002)
    at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:511)
    at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

Nov 16, 2020 5:24:41 PM org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationContext log
INFORMATION: Shutting down Log4J
Nov 16, 2020 5:24:41 PM org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationContext log
INFORMATION: Closing Spring root WebApplicationContext

Back