[Digimon Everyda] One-click installation

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 20
  1. #1
    Registered NetworkFreak is offline
    MemberRank
    Nov 2020 Join Date
    19Posts

    [Digimon Everyda] One-click installation

    [Digimon Everyda] One-click installation
    [Digimon] One-click installation [Little White Tools+Android+Operation Backstage+Authorized Items Backstage]




    https://pan.baidu.com/s/1sIq7WZsm67OwzQV8o3k0rg
    Password: 9vwk
    Archive password: ST隐藏空间-手游源码丨端游源码丨页游源码丨服务端丨架设教程丨GM丨开服丨个人ST技术
    Dont ask me anything about GM tools or installation guide. Im just sharing! Happy to share
    Last edited by NetworkFreak; 12-11-20 at 04:20 AM.


  2. #2
    Member sessizbyu is offline
    MemberRank
    Feb 2018 Join Date
    54Posts

    Re: [Digimon Everyda] One-click installation

    please mirror mega or Google drive

  3. #3
    Registered NetworkFreak is offline
    MemberRank
    Nov 2020 Join Date
    19Posts

    Re: [Digimon Everyda] One-click installation

    Quote Originally Posted by sessizbyu View Post
    please mirror mega or Google drive

    How to download from PanBaidu 2020: http://forum.ragezone.com/f859/easy-...1/#post9049553

    Credits: @
    ay1ef for the tutorial
    @WireShark the one who shared me that link

    Happy to share!
    Last edited by NetworkFreak; 10-11-20 at 09:06 PM.

  4. #4
    cats addicted Zorno is offline
    True MemberRank
    Apr 2010 Join Date
    GermanyLocation
    1,373Posts

    Re: [Digimon Everyda] One-click installation

    Quote Originally Posted by NetworkFreak View Post
    [COLOR=#666666]How to download from PanBaidu 2020: http://forum.ragezone.com/f859/easy-...1/#post9049553
    Not for Linux. Also not working with wine and not downloading in a windows virtuabox vm ...
    Using the oversea mode of baidoo also dont work because they dont accept germany.

    So please make a mirror on google or something else.
    C# Network Security Class for Sha256, Sha512, Md5 and Rijndael (PBKDF2) with passphrase for use in Unity3d CLICK HERE

    Simple and easy (mass)-portchecker CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD

  5. #5
    Registered NetworkFreak is offline
    MemberRank
    Nov 2020 Join Date
    19Posts

    Re: [Digimon Everyda] One-click installation

    Quote Originally Posted by Zorno View Post
    Not for Linux. Also not working with wine and not downloading in a windows virtuabox vm ...
    Using the oversea mode of baidoo also dont work because they dont accept germany.

    So please make a mirror on google or something else.

    Hi Zorno, please use this simple program to download the files. Worked for me and is the only one i use to download from baidu, in the other programs it says the file is empty or the program dont have permissions to download the file. So use this one and you will be fine

    Fix: https://www.freedownloadmanager.org/




    - - - Updated - - -
    @Zorno

  6. #6
    cats addicted Zorno is offline
    True MemberRank
    Apr 2010 Join Date
    GermanyLocation
    1,373Posts

    Re: [Digimon Everyda] One-click installation

    Quote Originally Posted by NetworkFreak View Post
    Hi Zorno, please use this simple program to download the files. Worked for me and is the only one i use to download from baidu, in the other programs it says the file is empty or the program dont have permissions to download the file. So use this one and you will be fine

    Fix: https://www.freedownloadmanager.org/
    You know that you link malware ? FDM is full of backdoors ...

    So i guess there will be no mirror. Then im out. Baidoo sucks but thats just my opinion Maybe when living in asia it works fine. The service itself seems pretty good when not living too far away from their servers
    C# Network Security Class for Sha256, Sha512, Md5 and Rijndael (PBKDF2) with passphrase for use in Unity3d CLICK HERE

    Simple and easy (mass)-portchecker CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD

  7. #7
    Hardcore Member Tolrok is offline
    MemberRank
    Jan 2012 Join Date
    129Posts

    Re: [Digimon Everyda] One-click installation

    Is there a tutorial to translate images and texts from APK and then recompile?

  8. #8
    Cypher WireShark is offline
    True MemberRank
    Jun 2009 Join Date
    Planet Earth xDLocation
    935Posts

    Re: [Digimon Everyda] One-click installation

    I didn't test the file if its working or not. @Zorno

    Mirror:
    https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...MQ?usp=sharing

    Click Like if help...
    Last edited by WireShark; 12-11-20 at 04:09 AM.

  9. #9
    cats addicted Zorno is offline
    True MemberRank
    Apr 2010 Join Date
    GermanyLocation
    1,373Posts

    Re: [Digimon Everyda] One-click installation

    Quote Originally Posted by WireShark View Post
    I didn't test the file if its working or not. @Zorno

    Mirror:
    https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...MQ?usp=sharing

    Click Like if help...
    Thank you
    C# Network Security Class for Sha256, Sha512, Md5 and Rijndael (PBKDF2) with passphrase for use in Unity3d CLICK HERE

    Simple and easy (mass)-portchecker CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD

  10. #10
    Ultimate Member sabracx is offline
    MemberRank
    Aug 2014 Join Date
    Santo Domingo,Location
    157Posts

    Re: [Digimon Everyda] One-click installation





    The server uploads correctly, but does not connect the apk

    - - - Updated - - -