Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Digimon Masters - DMOPS (Emulator + Guide v622)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello tamers,

Update 5 Mega Pack Release (July, 2023):

Mega pack release

Information:

This pack contains all valid emulators found on the internet from 2010 until today.
I have also included 2 different DigimonRPG sources + tools + clients + websites.

DMO contains:

- 2 Vanilla servers
- 4 newer valid servers
- Clients + guides
- Programs
- Leaked original content
- DMOPS Source code + working compiled source (Both require valid hash, this is the best one but limited due to the hash)
- Packet data

Password:
angemon

Invalid data was deleted.
I will add more DMO-related tools soon, collecting them all and sorting them, you will be able to make maps, etc...

Please read this thoroughly:

You need at least basic knowledge to set this up and to start working, if you do not know that no one can help you!
And please don't expect anyone to help in that case, it's impossible.

I will reply when I can and I will help when I can.
I will release my full source once it is at least 80% complete/playable and I will also make a "Run to play" solo mode server which will be compiled and ready to run, so don't rush me or others. This is no easy task, it takes a lot and gives a little sometimes, especially when you don't always have original files.
Anyway, to tell the truth, the game was made like that, it is messy and relies heavily on the game client to run some things via the server. (Yes you read that right, unfortunately :/)

I have provided you with some short guides, please also use my previous video guides, they can be useful. Example for Laragon setup.

You can join our and follow for updates or join us and help. (More will be discussed via DM and news channels)

One last thing, please share, help, and spread. I think that one company that is all about milking the money is enough.
Trust me, what you give, comes back multiplied. Let's try and finally make at least 1 fully working source.

Thanks to all previously credited authors and to all others whose posts are no longer visible.

The next time you hear from me on Ragezone, it will be with at least 80% completed source or valid news.

All the best,
Logging off,
Angemon

Update 4 (June 27th, 2023):

DDBO coming soon:

Update 3 (February 9th, 2022):

For now I have stopped the development.
Sorry for my inactivity.
These files need a lot of work and few things from original client whch are hard to get.
I will continue my work, I will update it when I can and post. I would love to do it sooner but I can't.

Update 2 (17/09/2021 10:56PM):

In the sections bellow you will find emulator v623 and all details.
Please don't try to use XAI, I have showed you an update in one of the videos but I haven't implemented it here yet as it's not stable 100%.

Update:

I actually posted this few days ago, as I can see it took some time to be approved.
I am currently updating files, complied files wont work because they were made for v622.
Updating this tomorrow. Wrote this on 16/09/2021 23:30PM.

This is a somewhat stable build, I have compiled it and its ready to go.

Credits to:

(gamerxdev) https://forum.ragezone.com/f857/sharing-digimon-master-online-files-1198554/
(meyern) https://forum.ragezone.com/f857/digimon-masters-online-v607-updated-1200156/
(Bradley) https://forum.ragezone.com/f858/tutorial-digimon-server-setup-guide-1055473/

All other posts

Special thanks to @CheatCode who helped me with hash code as I was having issues :dancemental:

Q&A:

Working:

- Hatching system
- Scanning
- Cash shop (Newer items and standalone digi eggs are bugged)
- Spirit system 80%
- Inventory, Warehouse, Archive, Cash warehouse...
- Maps 80%
- Seal 50%
- Titles 80%
- Level 120/120
- Digimon system
- Jogress 80-90%
- Variant 100%
- Spawn 90%
- Basic functions
- Battle 50%
- Other minor stuff
- Tamers 100%
- Items 85%
- Right click items 85% (Some are working, some need command .reload after opening and from some you can get DC but they are back after you login)
- Armor 90% (DC when unlocking, after loggin in, evo is there)
- X Evolution is working but XAI is not completed 100%
- Other minor stuff

Everything else is semi working and not working at all.

Currently working on:

- Cleaner build
- Integration of all files (Credited ones)
- Running on external IP 100%
- Items from quests are now added to inventory 100%
- Quests are saved 80%
- You can kill any monster but remains won't disappear
- Opening boxes and items won't give you dc anymore 100%
- Maps are working 100%
- TBA
- Battle 70%
- EXP 85%
- XAI 90%
- Registration & account webpage 50%

Hopefully I can contribute more.
Source is messy, this game is messy and it wasn't made properly from the start.
When I get it to be more stable for build, I will share an update.
Any help is welcome.
Without sharing this wouldn't be possible.
Thank you.

How to:

Compiled build:

1. Extract everything
2. Antivirus detects some game files as bad, use special VM machine or allow in antivirus. (This was like this when I got them, as you all may know already)
3. Install all software included, it is mandatory.
4. After you install Laragon, go to C:\laragon\etc\apps and extract phpMyAdmin
5. Open Laragon, start Apache and MySQL (If it won't start, close programs like Skype...)
6. Go to and login using root without password
7. Create new database, click on "New", name it gdmo, click on it > import> import gdmo.sql
8. Go to DMOPS folder and open "DMOPS Emulator", open "Auth", "Char" and "Game" .exe (Allow trough firewall if asked, both)
9. Open game folder, run it via launcher or quick launch
10. Login and play.
11. Commands are in your .zip
12. To make new accounts, use account tool or phpMyAdmin if you know how. (Ill post video guide soon)

How to use Visual Studio files:

Coming soon!

Download:

Mega:

Soon

Google:

Game
Emulator & files

Commands, items and digimons

If any link goes down, DM me and I will upload again.

Basic showcase videos:

Character for begginers

This character will be waiting for you in game.

Perks:

- GM Suit
- Hope digivice
- Items
- Bits
- Unlocked digimons

Enjoy :dancemental:

I will update this page in the future.
If I have missed something, comment or DM and I will fix it soon. (Tired from real life things)

Have a nice day!

#sharingiscaring

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
No working

Angemon - Digimon Masters - DMOPS (Emulator + Guide v622) - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Update:

I actually posted this few days ago, as I can see it took some time to be approved.
I am currently updating files, compiled files wont work because they were made for v622.

Will be updated soon.

Thank you!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
guess how long it will take i have 10gbps internet can i upload it elsewhere

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
not working please help me
This files are for v622 (rn we're at 623) so you should downgrade for get it work.You can still use dmo emulator and change hash in 623 or just wait till he update new version files.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello,

I have updated this post, check out links, how to video and notes!

I will update emulator soon and post project file as soon as I finish with current updates, it's not stable for build right now.
I would love if I could do it faster but I also have real life things.

Emulator

Have fun!

No working

If you have an error on this version with database, post and ill help you.

Can Text in Client be translated into other languages? //thanks :)
Yes, but we need fully working client and bin files "manager".

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing it. I hoped that one day someone will update a source..
i tried for so long.. but always failed cuz of lacking knowledge..
but i will try to contribute, will look trough all files and stuff :D!

I hope your Bed will always be comfy. xD

#edit
am i missing something? or where are the project files?
because i have to change the mysql data to my workspace

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing it. I hoped that one day someone will update a source..
i tried for so long.. but always failed cuz of lacking knowledge..
but i will try to contribute, will look trough all files and stuff :D!

I hope your Bed will always be comfy. xD

#edit
am i missing something? or where are the project files?
because i have to change the mysql data to my workspace

You're able to change the Hash on AuthServer, around line 198 (I've made some modifications to this file so my line count may be incorrect),
where it says "Client.Send(ToByteArray(" with a huge butt string - just replace this huge butt string with the hash you want to use.
If you just want to try out the server in its current state (which, bare in mind, is not really in a playable state), you can use the files that were posted by Angemon.

As for the source itself, I'm currently using the one posted on the other thread. After going through the same issues everyone had, I ended up solving most of them when I started using the Data folder that Angemon posted here, along with a v623 client (with an updated hash). Don't go into this expecting a working source. This is barely a prototype - the combat itself doesn't even have any proper calculations, there's only a few packets being sent and the mobs only actually die if you use a skill against them. Not only this, but the monsters information is lacking as their specific combat data, such as HP, is static for all mobs (the HP is 1000 for all mobs, although it seems different in-game).

Also, regarding the setup itself, if you're using the source, there are some areas where it's using a static connection string and it's not even reading what's on the config.ini file. And no, you don't need to install PHPMyAdmin/Laragon/Apache - all you need is the MySQL database itself setup on your computer (which PHPMyAdmin offers out of the box, but there's no need to fill your PC with unecessary software).

Same as you guys, I'm just playing around with the source and having fun in a game that I played years ago, but I'll help out if I'm able to.

Edit: I've attached an updated "DigimonDB" file like the one going around but with a description for what each number is. I'll extract this as an CSV later if anyone wants it. (I didn't do much here, the code to extract this data was already there, I simply added the description)

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You're able to change the Hash on AuthServer, around line 198 (I've made some modifications to this file so my line count may be incorrect),
where it says "Client.Send(ToByteArray(" with a huge butt string - just replace this huge butt string with the hash you want to use.
If you just want to try out the server in its current state (which, bare in mind, is not really in a playable state), you can use the files that were posted by Angemon.

As for the source itself, I'm currently using the one posted on the other thread. After going through the same issues everyone had, I ended up solving most of them when I started using the Data folder that Angemon posted here, along with a v623 client (with an updated hash). Don't go into this expecting a working source. This is barely a prototype - the combat itself doesn't even have any proper calculations, there's only a few packets being sent and the mobs only actually die if you use a skill against them. Not only this, but the monsters information is lacking as their specific combat data, such as HP, is static for all mobs (the HP is 1000 for all mobs, although it seems different in-game).

Also, regarding the setup itself, if you're using the source, there are some areas where it's using a static connection string and it's not even reading what's on the config.ini file. And no, you don't need to install PHPMyAdmin/Laragon/Apache - all you need is the MySQL database itself setup on your computer (which PHPMyAdmin offers out of the box, but there's no need to fill your PC with unecessary software).

Same as you guys, I'm just playing around with the source and having fun in a game that I played years ago, but I'll help out if I'm able to.

Edit: I've attached an updated "DigimonDB" file like the one going around but with a description for what each number is. I'll extract this as an CSV later if anyone wants it. (I didn't do much here, the code to extract this data was already there, I simply added the description)

Thanks, yea i saw that earliere the day after looking into an old source that helped me out xD
everyone should know that this is not a full playable source, more like a alpha alpha preview..
theres many checks missing or saving. and most logics are missing to as you said above.

Which data folder you mean?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Thanks, yea i saw that earliere the day after looking into an old source that helped me out xD
everyone should know that this is not a full playable source, more like a alpha alpha preview..
theres many checks missing or saving. and most logics are missing to as you said above.

Which data folder you mean?

The data folder that I mention is the one located on the place where the server .exe's are built and exported to (either the Debug or Release folder, depending on what you choose on your IDE). On this thread you'll find a compiled version of the source - the only way I got past the "resource error" was when I copied the Data folder over to my built source and used the v623 hash (along with the v623 client, ofcourse).
I reckon this tip is only valid if you encounter any "resource error" related issues. It's annoying, but once you get past that you'll be able to work with the source.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ahh yea sure, i also done it that way. Was just curious at beginning.
hopefully we get the source rightaway to better contribute to that thing

Back