Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Digimon masters online V607 Updated files and bins.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, i got bought these files from a guy and he ended up scamming me.. anyways i got in his pc and got some of the files (A compiled gdmo v607 server) but i can't make them work in my pc, please check them out and tell me if they work. It should have fixed quests, jogress chip and minor bugs.

______________________________________________________________________________________

Update (Folder uploaded to google drive with a new v619 / v607 server, Guide to set up the server included.) :

feel free to add me on discord if you want to work in this project with me :D. maybe#6131

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
what if i install client from

and updated it to version 619, modified hashcode
is it possible to use the update file from your link? forgive me if my english are bad

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You can use any client, but the server is made and compiled for a specific version (607) i tried with 619 but it crashes as soon as you load into the world

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Working on it rn, almost finished uploading to google drive :):

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
got this error after using v607 update file

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The v607 server should have those things fixed. But as i said, i can't make them work on my pc since its already compiled and i can't edit it. I've checked the folders and they have more packets including the jog chip and quests.

Staff member
Reaction score
you can easily look at the source of it and compare it to your source.
cnCryou - Digimon masters online V607 Updated files and bins. - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I did check and it has the jogresSlot and quest fixes, but still can't manage to avoid "Failed to receive resource data".

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes, You can use the Client Installer.exe in the google drive link, it downloads a v550 client. Just open it and let it update up to 607 and as soon as you reach v607 close the updater and launch the game from QuickLaunch.exe.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
same here
i use 607
and always got Failed to receive resource data

sometimes it took couple minutes after i walk in the dats center

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thats because u dont have a matching hash code for client and server. The opener posted everything u need. just check the gdrive

Back