Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mobile Digimon mobile

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I found these files in a Chinese forum, it does not have an installation guide, the files are in Linux and the apk is in unity, who intends to improve the files, my discord: Kanü#7294

f7d3b1a91aa03f25a2d4627531efd489 - Digimon mobile - RaGEZONE Forums

by:

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
full source or complete project?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Do you have the actual files downloaded?

RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
I have downloaded the newer files and we will upload it later here :cool:

Baidu link:
key:y4qx
Readme says to edit a file in the smali folder of the apk to change IP but that folder doesn't exist. Unable to decompile it either using Apk Editor Studio and APK Edit.

King of the bongo
Reaction score
I have downloaded the newer files and we will upload it later here :cool:

Baidu link:
key:y4qx

I am waiting for your mirrors, I'd really like to test this forward

Reaction score
I am waiting for your mirrors, I'd really like to test this forward
Sure got it now uploading mirror

Newer version than the OP 4.0.1
google drive:

Hope you like it

Readme says to edit a file in the smali folder of the apk to change IP but that folder doesn't exist. Unable to decompile it either using Apk Editor Studio and APK Edit.
Can you show your screenshot of the errors?

Last edited:
RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
Hey WireShark here is the error I'm getting while trying to open/decompile the APK in your release in APK Editor Studio.
I: Using Apktool 2.4.1 on DigimonAPK.apkI: Loading resource table...
I: Decoding AndroidManifest.xml with resources...
I: Loading resource table from file: C:\Users\justi\AppData\Local\apk-editor-studio\frameworks\1.apk
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NullPointerException
at brut.androlib.res.decoder.XmlPullStreamDecoder$1.parseManifest(XmlPullStreamDecoder.java:95)
at brut.androlib.res.decoder.XmlPullStreamDecoder$1.event(XmlPullStreamDecoder.java:66)
at brut.androlib.res.decoder.XmlPullStreamDecoder.decode(XmlPullStreamDecoder.java:142)
at brut.androlib.res.decoder.XmlPullStreamDecoder.decodeManifest(XmlPullStreamDecoder.java:154)
at brut.androlib.res.decoder.ResFileDecoder.decodeManifest(ResFileDecoder.java:162)
at brut.androlib.res.AndrolibResources.decodeManifestWithResources(AndrolibResources.java:204)
at brut.androlib.Androlib.decodeManifestWithResources(Androlib.java:134)
at brut.androlib.ApkDecoder.decode(ApkDecoder.java:122)
at brut.apktool.Main.cmdDecode(Main.java:170)
at brut.apktool.Main.main(Main.java:76)
Here is what I get from Easy APK Tool
I: Using Apktool 2.4.1 on DigimonAPK.apkI: Loading resource table...I: Decoding AndroidManifest.xml with resources...I: Loading resource table from file: C:\Users\justi\AppData\Local\apktool\framework\1.apkException in thread "main" java.lang.NullPointerException at brut.androlib.res.decoder.XmlPullStreamDecoder$1.parseManifest(XmlPullStreamDecoder.java:95) at brut.androlib.res.decoder.XmlPullStreamDecoder$1.event(XmlPullStreamDecoder.java:66) at brut.androlib.res.decoder.XmlPullStreamDecoder.decode(XmlPullStreamDecoder.java:142) at brut.androlib.res.decoder.XmlPullStreamDecoder.decodeManifest(XmlPullStreamDecoder.java:154) at brut.androlib.res.decoder.ResFileDecoder.decodeManifest(ResFileDecoder.java:162) at brut.androlib.res.AndrolibResources.decodeManifestWithResources(AndrolibResources.java:204) at brut.androlib.Androlib.decodeManifestWithResources(Androlib.java:134) at brut.androlib.ApkDecoder.decode(ApkDecoder.java:122) at brut.apktool.Main.cmdDecode(Main.java:170) at brut.apktool.Main.main(Main.java:76)

Back