Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Digimon rpg server files and more!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I am sharing files for the digimon rpg server game, it has server files, client files, launcher files and website files.
(Extra PhP files for register and launcher i think)

Server -
Client -
Launcher -
Website -
Register(?) -
SQL - (Fixed)

Server around 70%-80% done, very playable with some missing things

EDIT: SQL link fixed with correct SQL file.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
it says it's missing the item codex in the database, any idea why? maybe that mysql backup is not complete?

- - - Updated - - -

biggestdreamer - Digimon rpg server files and more! - RaGEZONE Forums

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm having the same problem, is there somewhere else where I can get the full sql?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can someone make a guide how to set this up

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I managed to make the server work, but I can't use the registration site to create an account

I managed to make the server work, but I can't use the registration site to create an account

Managed to make register works, now I need to check the launcher because it is giving error when opening

Launcher is working now, but can't join in server gonna check more.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Managed to make register works, now I need to check the launcher because it is giving error when opening

Launcher is working now, but can't join in server gonna check more.

Please, can you share your DataBase sql ?
Because sql db in this repack is incomplete.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Very Cool Bruno! Biggest dreamer was just a dreamer, but you're actually making his dreams come true! Are you going to post the updated version (when you think you've done enough fixes that is), or at least the fixes to get it into a workable base state like this?

I haven't ever played this game but from that last screenshot it looks like it might be fun. I'm currently gathering knowledge from server and client sources to build an original brand new IP! Modern iterations of these games are kind of overbloated and slow, I'm taking it back to basics back to the core of what made the games fun but also modernizing it in the ways that dont hurt the core gameplay. (Like uncapping variables to 64bit so there is no running into the hard limit of like 16bit or 32bit integer max values 64 is greatly increased and should be way enough. Making sure HD resolutions are present from the start, no 800x600 pain points and such, and using a highly performative language.)

Whatever you decide is fine, but dreamer got you going by sourcing these likely long lost files so maybe giving back your fixes would be a nice way to say thanks, so he can dream no more and make it his reality. And of course the other few users interested in this browsing this thread :)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
@bruno3231 is the owner of an unfinished Digimon RPG server called Tamers Adventure Online, he already has this emulator source working so he didn't do anything new. Same for Devll , he is the owner of another unfinished DRO server called DBRASIL, both DBRASIL and Tamers Adventure Online use this same emulator source. I don't know what the problem with the SQL file is but I'll look into it, maybe I shared the incorrect SQL.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@bruno3231 is the owner of an unfinished Digimon RPG server called Tamers Adventure Online, he already has this emulator source working so he didn't do anything new. Same for @Devll , he is the owner of another unfinished DRO server called DBRASIL, both DBRASIL and Tamers Adventure Online use this same emulator source. I don't know what the problem with the SQL file is but I'll look into it, maybe I shared the incorrect SQL.

Yes bro.
Your sql file is incomplete. For example, dont habe the item_codex table

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Yes bro.
Your sql file is incomplete. For example, dont habe the item_codex table

Just fixed the SQL link, now it downloads the correct SQL file.

Very Cool Bruno! Biggest dreamer was just a dreamer, but you're actually making his dreams come true! Are you going to post the updated version (when you think you've done enough fixes that is), or at least the fixes to get it into a workable base state like this?

I haven't ever played this game but from that last screenshot it looks like it might be fun. I'm currently gathering knowledge from server and client sources to build an original brand new IP! Modern iterations of these games are kind of overbloated and slow, I'm taking it back to basics back to the core of what made the games fun but also modernizing it in the ways that dont hurt the core gameplay. (Like uncapping variables to 64bit so there is no running into the hard limit of like 16bit or 32bit integer max values 64 is greatly increased and should be way enough. Making sure HD resolutions are present from the start, no 800x600 pain points and such, and using a highly performative language.)

Whatever you decide is fine, but dreamer got you going by sourcing these likely long lost files so maybe giving back your fixes would be a nice way to say thanks, so he can dream no more and make it his reality. And of course the other few users interested in this browsing this thread :)

The server emulator I shared already works out of the box, I just shared the incorrect SQL file. I already fixed this, now the SQL download link is correct.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

The server emulator I shared already works out of the box, I just shared the incorrect SQL file. I already fixed this, now the SQL download link is correct.

Now server setup fine with new sql file.

But client , i cannot connect. I have this error.

ugEVapu - Digimon rpg server files and more! - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Thx for sharing fixed sql file.

Stuck again in loading character

Thx for sharing fixed sql file.

Stuck again in loading character
Found why, change autoridade to 100

Now server setup fine with new sql file.

But client , i cannot connect. I have this error.

ugEVapu - Digimon rpg server files and more! - RaGEZONE Forums

Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00
[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\DIGITALIC\DigimonRPG]"Path"="Your Game Path"

Save as .reg and execute will fix it

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can you record and share the video for the server setup?

Back