Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

DiIiS (Diablo III Server)

Blizzless
Reaction score
any news ?
DiIiS.Net - in active WIP.
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2019 - Battle.net Authentification - Complete, Activision Authentification - WIP.

iEve - DiIiS (Diablo III Server) - RaGEZONE Forums

Starcraft II/Heroes of the Storm: BGS(Battle.net Game Service) Step of Authentification - Complete, BLS(Battle.net Login Service) - Not Complete(While stopped).

Diablo III:
Act 4 was recently completed to complete the story(Without Act 5). But not all bosses, I have all skills. However, the possible problems of the scripts and their stability were checked at a fairly good level.

Combo test system for Diablo, Prison -> Fire ball -> Grab. Chance to survive 5-10% Just for Fun =)

At the moment, content development has been suspended. the transition to version 2.7.1 will be made soon. For the most part, the transition is close to completion, and I hope I will have time to complete it by the release of version 2.7.1. There are some problems with server attributes.
Example of new weapons:

But there is a problem with the skill system in the 2.7.1 version of the game. Perhaps the problem is only on the PTR, and on release it will fix itself, but the attribute is not specifically accepted by the client, and the client does not respond to the operating code responsible for notifying the client about a skillset change. Initially, the client crashed, I fixed this problem, bypassing this problem and finding that skills are simply not assigned to the character.

Reaction score
Me have problem:
Code:
[ Info] [DiIiS.Net]: Loading items, monsters and scenes...
[Error] [DiIiS.Net]:    at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Wait(Int32 millisecondsTimeout, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
   at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Wait()
   at DiIiS_NA.Program.Main()
[Fatal] [DiIiS.Net]: Была обнаружена корневая ошибка сервера, отключение. - [Exception] System.AggregateException:
One or more errors occurred. (The type initializer for 'DiIiS_NA.GameServer.GSSystem.ItemsSystem.ItemGenerator' threw an exception.)
 ---> System.TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for 'DiIiS_NA.GameServer.GSSystem.ItemsSystem.ItemGenerator' threw an exception.
 ---> System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at DiIiS_NA.GameServer.GSSystem.ItemsSystem.ItemGenerator.SetAllowedTypes()
   at DiIiS_NA.GameServer.GSSystem.ItemsSystem.ItemGenerator..cctor()
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
   at DiIiS_NA.Program.LoginServer()
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
   at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Wait(Int32 millisecondsTimeout, CancellationTo
ken cancellationToken)
   at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Wait()
   at DiIiS_NA.Program.Main()

Me follow step by step instructions:
Code:
Dear users, remember, there will be errors, the server is still under development, and is being developed by me from scratch. However, I would like to share what is ready, I am doing the development alone, and I cannot make the development of DiIiS my main job. But I promised to release the most current build to the current version. Please welcome! :slight_smile:

Second Public Build of server Diablo 3 2.7.0 (I-II Acts) for    [USER=3009]Eve[/USER]ryone.
Instruction: 
DiIiS-NA 3578 Build - Client Version 2.7.0.74291: 
P.S.
Tomorrow, for all parteons of the @DiIiS-NA Tester level and above, a build with Act III will be released!
Support me: 

Instruction:
1. Install PostgreSQL 9.5.25:
1.1. Superuser password: Pa$$w0rD
2. Create databases: diiis, worlds
3. Change you account and password in database.Account.config and database.Worlds.conifg
4. Install .NET 5 Runtime
x64
x32
5. Create MPQ's - Core.mpq, Core1.mpq, Core2.mpq, Core3.mpq, Core4.mpq, or get MPQ's from Pre-demo. - and place in Database\MPQ
Instruction for Create: 
6. Launch DiIiS-NA.exe , wait until server start, it creates a hierarchy.
7. Install Certificate bnetserver.p12, password - 123. 
8. On the client side - Download Diablo 3 Official 2.7.0.
9. And add redirects to the hosts file

The preparations have begun. And so, instructions for everyone to use DiIiS-NA Public Demo.
So. Attention so as not to violate the authorization rights. The server does not include any files related to the Activision Blizzard campaign.
To use the system, you first need to extract the files required for the server to work from the client! Use them only if you've already purchased Diablo III. The DiIiS-NA system is used for informational and educational purposes only. It's not a perfect Diablo III server emulator.
Use the free CASCExplorer tool to get the files.
Packing is carried out by the MPQEditor program 
You need to pack all files it into 5 files. The order of the files is optional, but there should be exactly 5 archives!
Core.mpq
Core1.mpq
Core2.mpq
Core3.mpq
Core4.mpq

Required folders:
Accolade
Actors
Acts
Adventure
AmbientSound
Anim
AnimSet
Animation2D
BossEncounter
Condition
Conversation
EffectGroup
Encounter
GameBalance
LevelArea
Lore
MarkerSet
Monster
Music
Observer
PhysMesh
Power
Quest
QuestRange
Recipe
Scene
SkillKit
Tutorial
Weathers
Worlds

To me author says about wrong .MPQ files, but anybody can share correct .MPQ files?

P.S. Insane protection system not let me publish any link inside

Reaction score
If somebody need me share Diablo III Client in file Diablo-III_2.7.3.82785_ru_en.torrent in folder \Client
And U can get Server file DIABLO_III_SERVER.rar in folder \Server

Reaction score
In link me update Server file DIABLO_III_SERVER.rar in folder \Server to version 2.7.4.84168
And U can get Diablo III Client file Diablo_III_2.7.4.84168_enUS_ruRU.torrent in folder \Client

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
In link me update Server file DIABLO_III_SERVER.rar in folder \Server to version 2.7.4.84168
And U can get Diablo III Client file Diablo_III_2.7.4.84168_enUS_ruRU.torrent in folder \Client

thank you. do you have any Full video guide to setup?

Back