Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mobile DNF- Arad's Wrath - CH - (Mobile) - Full Surce

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I tested VM again it's work fine sorry I'm user error. and what is root password ?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Open Server first from below sources ,
1. Change the ip in - ...wiety\Client\Assets\Scripts\00Common\Global.cs with yours with no port (change where the ip 49.12.219.133 is added on below img)
VooDo0 - DNF- Arad's Wrath - CH - (Mobile) - Full Surce - RaGEZONE Forums

2.Create a file version.config to (or correspond to your own version number) - C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\LocalLow\hegu\test and add below but change the ip with sv ip

{"serverShortVersion":39, "commitID":"c7447843dd2df5a2e915d001e7f4c9f574eab971\n", "commitAuthor":"gaosubo\n", "clientShortVersion":239178, "serverVersion":1, "clientVersion":1, "commitTime":"1469848451\n", "commitMessage":"Merge branch 'master' of http://192.168.0.101/r/DNF_Project\n"}

Now you can play from unity.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Open Server first from below sources ,
1. Change the ip in - ...wiety\Client\Assets\Scripts\00Common\Global.cs with yours with no port (change where the ip 49.12.219.133 is added on below img)

2.Create a file version.config to (or correspond to your own version number) - C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\LocalLow\hegu\test and add below but change the ip with sv ip

{"serverShortVersion":39, "commitID":"c7447843dd2df5a2e915d001e7f4c9f574eab971\n", "commitAuthor":"gaosubo\n", "clientShortVersion":239178, "serverVersion":1, "clientVersion":1, "commitTime":"1469848451\n", "commitMessage":"Merge branch 'master' of http://192.168.0.101/r/DNF_Project\n"}

Now you can play from unity.

were you able to login?, because the login allows only user in numbers, I can't login using the account registered by the admin panel even changing the client login form from numbers to letters, it's always giving version error

VM worked to extract, but to run without success. Fail to register and got problem to run one server.

Do you @lucasdeniz21 fixed the problem?
If you check my first answer I find this same problem, even editing the Global.cs file, it's always giving version error

Last edited:
Reaction score
You can find it in bellow file
SecureCRSecure\Data\Settings\Config\Sessions\192.168.200.128.ini

"Username"=root
"Password"=u401ab051f54a8c294732a7cb6eb242e98a41439cb5e93d13

But unfortunately, the Password id encoded..
So, you have to change the root password in SSH
Just type 'password' on the SSH console

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What is password for centOS in Vm ?
Thanks
The root password is: 123456

You can find it in bellow file
SecureCRSecure\Data\Settings\Config\Sessions\192.168.200.128.ini

"Username"=root
"Password"=u401ab051f54a8c294732a7cb6eb242e98a41439cb5e93d13

But unfortunately, the Password id encoded..
So, you have to change the root password in SSH
Just type 'password' on the SSH console
Were you able to log in via the unity client?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well poop, I was looking into this when I came across it, but didn't even really notice the thread here until now. I've got the VM up and running no problem and all the other sources downloaded, and I'm going to start digging into the client and server source soon to see what all is there and can be played with. Would there be interest in getting a group together to work on the game? I know there's a Chinese group working on it, but we could probably add more content too, and translate the game as well.

Anyone know how to properly use the GM backend to recharge and send items? Keeps failing for me.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
So, there are GM commands, you must set your gmauthority in your account in the database in order to use them. 30 is the maximum and allows usage of all commands. I'm not sure how they're parsed yet, still reading the code, but I'll edit once I've figured it out.

edit:
Alright, figured it out. The chat prefix used for GM commands is !!, and the format is like this:

Code:
!!command arg1=xx arg2=xx arg3=xx ...

and the format of the arguments is:

Code:
name=xx

Each argument specifies it's name explicitly, and xx is the value to pass to the argument. The code for the commands themselves are separated out into different files depending on which server they are remotely executed on, so making a nice list will take a bit, but in general, I found a chunk of them in src\BattleScene\SceneGMSystem.cpp, if it's a *GMSystem.cpp, it has GM commands in it.

If you are unsure on the arguments of a command, use !!help key=name to have it's arguments sent to the System chat if the GetHelp() function is implemented for that command handler. For example:

Code:
!!help key=addexp

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
server + client working, can compile :D

Gonna need more info, like what Unity version did you use, did you compile on Windows or Linux, what version of MSVC or GCC did you use, etc etc. If you're gonna brag, at least contribute something back to help out.

Yeah, I can't get the source to build fully on linux. It only successfully builds like 6-7 of the 20+ servers.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Client use Unity 5.6.3f1, you can check in ProjectSettings/ProjectVersion.txt
For server, i compile on linux, you must recompile avalon, fmt, enet and put it into server\dep

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Client use Unity 5.6.3f1, you can check in ProjectSettings/ProjectVersion.txt
For server, i compile on linux, you must recompile avalon, fmt, enet and put it into server\dep

Super helpful, thanks! I didn't even think of the deps because I was too focused on reading the actual server-side code to learn how the arch works lol. That, and how the GM commands work so we don't need to use those crappy backends for everything.

edit:
Setting up the deps is still proving to be a pain. A little more detail would be appreciated in that regard. On the bright side, getting the client compiled and running was no issue at least.

So upon closer inspection of the compile errors I'm getting, I'm missing libmysqlclient. I imagine just pulling a generic devel package out of yum is going to cause more issues than it solves, plus, I can't do that anyway because it'd conflict with the btpanel packages that are already installed anyway.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm just going to post my build log, because it looks like there's more to it than just MySQL issues and I'm not sure where to go from here. I'm not used to compiling things on Linux since I'm a Windows dev.

View attachment build.txt

Some tips on building a standalone client:
- Switch to x86_64 when building, as enet is not provided as an x86 DLL, only x86_64.
- You will most likely have a plugin DLL collision with ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib.dll, rename or remove the one in Assets\Editor\npoi-dotnet2.

General client notes and stuff I've found so far:
- There are controls already defined for the basics like movement and combat, very similar to the default keyboard layout of the PC client if you've played it before.
- You can easily disable the FPS counter and profiler info by unchecking "Show FPS" on the GameFrameWorkSystem GameObject and commenting out line 1344 in Assets\Scripts\05ClientSystem\Systems\ClientSystemManager.cs.
- See previous posts on how to get past version mismatch issues if you run into them (I didn't). Since I can't currently compile my own server, I'm using the one provided in the VM, and it works just fine, albeit there's some obvious mismatching of icons/labels in rewards and such, but nothing game-breaking that I've run into thus far.
- The reason you can only enter numbers in the account name field is because you aren't actually creating an account or logging in by a name string, but rather by a numerical account ID which is used in SQL as accid (see the t_account table, for example). I'm not entirely sure how to change this yet for the editor/standalone builds, but it's worth looking into, as with this login method, there is no password verification. It's obviously just meant for testing.
- If you want the game to be nice and smooth and run at 60 FPS, change the targetFrameRate on line 288 of Assets\Scripts\05ClientSystem\GameFrameWork.cs.
- Another little tip is that if you click on an item in your inventory while holding control, it will copy it's ID to the clipboard. This can be useful for GM commands and such.
- If you want on-the-fly translations for your langauge, inject into your build and configure it, it's an extremely useful tool.
- For max VIP and a monthly card, use the GM commands !!addvipexp num=50000 and !!monthcard.
- If you want to refresh dungeon instances to redo them again, use !!reset. I'm not sure if this applies to the higher tier Abyss instances or not as I didn't check them while messing with the commands, but it does apply to the daily ones at least.
- Haven't fully tested these yet, but if you want to bypass a bunch of story-related quests and tasks, you can use !!FinishChapter1 to !!FinishChapter5.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Decided to make a , so hop in if you wanna work on stuff or chat about the game. I'm currently trying to figure out how the client's table AssetBinary files are created so that they can be edited. I know how to convert them to bytes and how to generate the base txt files from the source XML sheets, but the AssetBinary files are the middle step I'm not fully getting yet.

If we can't edit the tables, we can't translate a majority of things like item names, NPCs, locations, etc. Only the UI stuff is in the localization XML file. Also won't be able to edit/add new content, either.

Back