Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Dofus private server

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
im rooting for your success, if you need some help with it or a guideline you can always check out dofus engine source which was built in C++ i think.

you said your working on the cms and ur friend was working on the emulator with java... is it a remake/continuation or from scratch?
the site doesn't work...

a Remake from ancestra .. and the website is actually in construction but we have the domain name. ;)

凸(ಠ益ಠ)凸
Loyal Member
Reaction score
a Remake from ancestra .. and the website is actually in construction but we have the domain name. ;)

urrr... remake/ancestra is a poop base, tons of issues... if your friend knows how to code tell him to start from scratch... unless he knows a difference coding language.

like the saying goes - "if your gonna do it, then do it right"

continuing from a horrible design is not the way to go, but if he knew C# i would advise sharkemu source because the basics where made extremely well and run faster and smoother,
but good luck with that.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
urrr... remake/ancestra is a poop base, tons of issues... if your friend knows how to code tell him to start from scratch... unless he knows a difference coding language.

like the saying goes - "if your gonna do it, then do it right"

continuing from a horrible design is not the way to go, but if he knew C# i would advise sharkemu source because the basics where made extremely well and run faster and smoother,
but good luck with that.

I already have my own remake of SharkEmu where i've add the Zaap and the Guild ..

If some french people wanna visit my forum , (there's no association with RageZone ^^).

凸(ಠ益ಠ)凸
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I already have my own remake of SharkEmu where i've add the Zaap and the Guild ..

If some french people wanna visit my forum , (there's no association with RageZone ^^).

adding zaaps and guilds doesn't fix all the things sharkemu was missing such as the finished skills/pvm and the rest that wasen't added, but its still better using sharkemu den continuing a broken emu such as ancestra, like everyone continuing that uberemu which is a piece oh poop and super unstable...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have a working server on dofus 1.29, pvp, guilds, zaaps, mountparks are working, i am wondering why so many say that pvp doesn t work as well as guilds etc cos on mine i got everything fine, ask me for any details...

凸(ಠ益ಠ)凸
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I have a working server on dofus 1.29, pvp, guilds, zaaps, mountparks are working, i am wondering why so many say that pvp doesn t work as well as guilds etc cos on mine i got everything fine, ask me for any details...

my post above was talking about sharkemu, not ancestra and yes all those are implemented but the server files are still unstable and garbage compared to how sharkemu would of turned out if it was continued.

@Way[2]Death hows the progress on your C++ project>?

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I think omnija is right even i said sharkemu was more stable then ans
The only thing that was messed up for me really was that updating the stats would freeze and slow down in stuff

But it seems more stable and less buggy

凸(ಠ益ಠ)凸
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I think omnija is right even i said sharkemu was more stable then ans
The only thing that was messed up for me really was that updating the stats would freeze and slow down in stuff

But it seems more stable and less buggy

i sort of wished someone did continue it, since it worked so well and fast and smooth

also for those who don't know ancestra just updated again to R35

[20/01/2011]
- Personnage : Lors du levelup du personnage, la guilde est mise a jour.
- World : Correction d'un petit bug qui empecher la connection des nouveaux comptes.
- BDD : La base de donnée patcher est disponible.

[20/01/2011]
- Character: When levelup character, the guild is updated.
- Recreation: Fixed a small bug that prevent the connection of new accounts.
- DB: The database patch is available.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm the creator of sharkemu and if you really want to continue SharkEmu (that's a stupid challenge but if you think so) you MUST change many things to make it stable :
- Refactoring the fights, there are very ugly
- Change completely the system of spells. I was stupid to make this sort of system. Just make a function by spell effect it will be much cleaner even if it will make a big file.
- Make a profiler test (from VS) to check Memory Use, CPU use, IO use and to have a nice benchmark of each function. So could you removed lots of lag and memory leaks

Good luck :p

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi, I have heard about an dofus 2.0 emulator, and i found this picture.

Neiglen - Dofus private server - RaGEZONE Forums

Do u think it really exists ? More Informations ?

凸(ಠ益ಠ)凸
Loyal Member
Reaction score
it probably does, since when the other emu;s such as ancestra and sharkemu became public there was rumors and im pretty sure there's an emu out there also. But if people are having such issues with creating a decent dofus 1.29 emu, i highly doubt the dofus 2.0 would even be partically coded. either way 2.0 is poop, that's why i can't wait for a usable emulator to be coded.

@bouh2 why don't you continue your project if you know what you could of done and what you think would make it even better? especially since you know your project better then anyone else.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@omnija : I stopped SharkEmu because :
- the french dofus community is only constitued of noobs, stealers, lamers, leechers, bastards etc ... So made I my own private community of programmers (pimpmygame). My future projects are only distributed in this community.
- the code of sharkemu is very ugly. A programmer learn always more when he codes. I understand that sharkemu was to much ugly and bad coded. I wanted to start a new clear project
- Dofus 1.29 is just a big poop. The code is awful and the systems (protcole, how it manage items/skins and so...) are the same. So I decided to exploit Dofus 2.0, that are maybe dislike by few players, but is so fun to exploit it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

How Can i compile New version of ancestra, i dont understand Anything there, Can Anyone explain me?, i allready have my own " Test Server ", But im trying to add these new files Omninja Said Before but i just cant, Cuz i dont understand Anything on that Page.

Excuse My English Im From Venezuela :)

凸(ಠ益ಠ)凸
Loyal Member
Reaction score
@omnija : I stopped SharkEmu because :
- the french dofus community is only constitued of noobs, stealers, lamers, leechers, bastards etc ... So made I my own private community of programmers (pimpmygame). My future projects are only distributed in this community.
- the code of sharkemu is very ugly. A programmer learn always more when he codes. I understand that sharkemu was to much ugly and bad coded. I wanted to start a new clear project
- Dofus 1.29 is just a big poop. The code is awful and the systems (protcole, how it manage items/skins and so...) are the same. So I decided to exploit Dofus 2.0, that are maybe dislike by few players, but is so fun to exploit it.

it's a shame your not willing to redo or re work on a better newer project, but i guess dats how it goes.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm already working on a Dofus 2.0 emulator. And no, I never will continue or remake a new project for dofus 1.29

凸(ಠ益ಠ)凸
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I'm already working on a Dofus 2.0 emulator. And no, I never will continue or remake a new project for dofus 1.29

will you be posting progress on your v2.0?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey all, I've found a download link on the internet from Ancestra Rev 35, the true server.
You can download it up here:

I'm using this server currently.
It's much better than the Ancestra Rev33!
With this server, my guild problem has been fixed!

Can't wait till they update to Rev36, I hope that they fix the houses. You can buy them, but you can't enter them. I can't fix them by myself because I don't know the mapid of the houses from inside.

Regards,

DarkLobby.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
will you be posting progress on your v2.0?

I don't know.
The only thing I can tell is that the server is in english and not in french as 1.29 emulators :)

Ps : The emulateur is much more well-coded as the others emulators

Last edited:
凸(ಠ益ಠ)凸
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I don't know.
The only thing I can tell is that the server is in english and not in french as 1.29 emulators :)

Ps : The emulateur is very very more well-coded as the others emulators

well that's some good news lol

Back