Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Dofus private server

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
How is this post useless?

I somewhat agree to the point that it needs a new topic at least with just the download and info on how to run it (not translated from French)

But i dont really find it useless as this is where we talk about dofus and the only place on ragezone?

This topic has guides on how to run the server and what is new (not always) etc...

凸(ಠ益ಠ)凸
Loyal Member
Reaction score
the reason why dofus doesn't have section, is because there isn't enough development and enough interest for it to have it's own section.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
HackHeaven > There are so many emulators, in Java VB.Net (and C# but any up-to-date), that just a thread would'nt be sufficient. I've never said this thread is useless.

omnija > believe me, there is development. Just hidden ATM.

Last edited:
凸(ಠ益ಠ)凸
Loyal Member
Reaction score
HackHeaven > There are so many emulators, in Java VB.Net (and C# but any up-to-date), that just a thread would'nt be sufficient. I've never said this thread is useless.

omnija > believe me, there is development. Just hidden ATM.

i hope so, and i wish them good luck, i really hope someone can actually replicate dofus perfectly.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Perflectly ? Never. It would require real world programmers to be involved too much for the free time they'd have to recreate from the start an emulator.

凸(ಠ益ಠ)凸
Loyal Member
Reaction score
well how i see it, if you do something you might as well do it right then not at all.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Far away from "perfectly". You're really expecting something good from Ancestra ?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hello, i'm wondering if you guys know how to extract .d2p files and .d2* ...
that's the extensions in what dofus flash files are stored.

凸(ಠ益ಠ)凸
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Far away from "perfectly". You're really expecting something good from Ancestra ?

AHJHHHHAAAAA, yea right, like ancestra could ever be something worth using. Only people who are desperate to play dofus play ancestra, i honestly would rather play 2.0 den play that piece oh poop, sad excuse for an emulator.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok, we've started to look how we can rewrite protocol code (using by example apache.mina). I dunno if we(aleos)'ll do that, but if we do it'll be a really greeaaaaaat improvenent, removing this piece of poop (protocol) and 1thread/connection (even (D)DoS).

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
im willin to provide dedicated servers for this, email me: randy_martinez90@hotmail.com lets start doin business i dont know nothing about doing private dofus server but i can give Dedicated or Virtual Private servers.. lets do it..

Email me: Randy_martinez90@hotmail.com if u added me on msn send me an email i will connect after i receive the email in my blackberry

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok, we've started to look how we can rewrite protocol code (using by example apache.mina). I dunno if we(aleos)'ll do that, but if we do it'll be a really greeaaaaaat improvenent, removing this piece of poop (protocol) and 1thread/connection (even (D)DoS).
How far have you been making the new server?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Come on guys someone help me install this in CentOS come on please i started lookin for some tuto in another websites and all that but im not that expert it didnt work..

If someone helps me we will have an english server forever..

Last edited:
凸(ಠ益ಠ)凸
Loyal Member
Reaction score
i don't know anything about centOS only ubuntu, and i wrote how todo it on the linux server post i created.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i couldn make it can u give a better link please? i cant let u try with my centos usin ssh tell me how to contact you please.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
DarkLobby > I gave my own Java emulator base to aleos. He'll start looking whenever he finds time.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I am using another source, I want commands though.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi, im using ancestra remake rev 34... why i cant learn any profesion? or its not made jet ?

Back