Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Dofus private server

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hey cane anybody hellp me to make private server i see that the new dofus 2.12 have private server to but i dont cane make one =-( ca,e sombody hellp me plz

凸(ಠ益ಠ)凸
Loyal Member
Reaction score
hey cane anybody hellp me to make private server i see that the new dofus 2.12 have private server to but i dont cane make one =-( ca,e sombody hellp me plz

As far as i know, there isin't any 2.12 versions. Most likely they are using a 1.29 with edited tiles and re did the maps.

As for latest emulators... cyon 2.9 or icore 0.2.7, im sure there's others but are most likely renames or not as stable.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
look at this site there is video 2.12 new set en all the have

so ther is a 2.0 server i want to make one but dont find it and dont now how to make it

凸(ಠ益ಠ)凸
Loyal Member
Reaction score
look at this site there is video 2.12 new set en all the have

so ther is a 2.0 server i want to make one but dont find it and dont now how to make it

Never seen this before, you can give it a try and give a feed back. As for the fiiles, never seen or heard; so their most likely private.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
but you dont cane help me make a private server one i need 2.0 one dont like the 1.29 versie

凸(ಠ益ಠ)凸
Loyal Member
Reaction score
but you dont cane help me make a private server one i need 2.0 one dont like the 1.29 versie

you can try googling for cyclone emulator. It's the only one i know of.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
cane you give me youre skype name so we cane skype so i cane give you my teamvieuwer code than cane you make me on my pc that server i dont now how to make it i have googel it but dont understand it

凸(ಠ益ಠ)凸
Loyal Member
Reaction score
cane you give me youre skype name so we cane skype so i cane give you my teamvieuwer code than cane you make me on my pc that server i dont now how to make it i have googel it but dont understand it

I don't help users anymore, to set server's up. So you're going to have to manage on your own.

I also don't think the server works, due to my eset rejecting there zip when it says it's suppose to be a config file. Their probably trying to steal accounts assuming people use the same name and user.

Last edited:
Back