Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Dragon Nest source code

Reaction score
Link down ...

"Oh, you are late, the shared file has been canceled, next time will be earlier." (translation of chinese text :D: )

it still up but i made a backup just in case.
链接: 提取码: zxys 复制这段内容后打开百度网盘手机App,操作更方便哦
keyrita1
Do you know if it is pc or mobile source?

Reactions: cmb
Reaction score
It's PC version and the latest .cpp/.h modification is from 2017.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
The server and client files are complete but lack of game resources to run (at least they are not compatible with CN407 version).
You need to tune or fix some code and project settings if building under VS2015 or higher, but not for VS2010.
The client built under 'ReleaseTW' configuration shows a 1.1.50 tag and I guess it means 1150 version, and I tried to run the client under TW 1131 and failed by the way.

Blade & Soul Eldoria Developer
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
The server and client files are complete but lack of game resources to run (at least they are not compatible with CN407 version).
You need to tune or fix some code and project settings if building under VS2015 or higher, but not for VS2010.
The client built under 'ReleaseTW' configuration shows a 1.1.50 tag and I guess it means 1150 version, and I tried to run the client under TW 1131 and failed by the way.

if the client and server code is complete then nothing to worry about the compiled configration can be fixed its not a big issue
related the client resource we can find a client version 1131 and take the client resouce from there
server resource can be taked from server files that been already post but can be optimaized no need to change the game code
for such thing you break your head on something that not even acutally releated to the code and can be solved .

i belive the game resource are hugh and who upload it just remove them probobly becuse its can be collected
easy enough to know that the client and server code is complete

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
By far I'm trying to unpack all 1131 game resources and to see if it would fit, hopefully.
Existing server files I could find are too new thus unable to pass some resource loading process. Take, the highest job index in the CN407 (103), for example, it exceeds the maximum constant set in the code (100). Although you could just bypass the error check but others like quests and maps encounter the same problem, to remove all the check is impractical.

Another problem is that the client crashes soon after running. May need some time to figure what happened.

Blade & Soul Eldoria Developer
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
i assure you that the client post log check it then you will understand
i simply dont have a time now to invest the files but
the client created a log file which he post all the information you need to know you update
first find the client you say its support it tommrow i will check myself the code.

Back