Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Dragon Oath. (New Release) Server files + DB + Client Patch + utility + Movie Guide

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
since you don't ask to not mirror it.. I will upload some

- ????150???????.rar
- web.rar
- mysql-connector-odbc
- linux.rar
- db.rar
- PLSQL7.1.rar
- aa.tgz.gz
- VideoGuide

odbc since is little I will attach to this post... also another mirrors in txt

All Files here?

Reaction score
work but not fun for me
This image file open with Vmware 6.5.1 up
20 Part
Part 1-10

Part 11-20

VMware installed and then restart the computer to open and run VMware Server TLBB file (remember to set RAM virtual machine at least 1G)
When booting Linux, virtual machine will stop, and select Remove ... So when every step to set the IP is the IP you set as follows:

unix: username ?
unix: password ?

please tell me...

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Who have fresh and working this server, pls release.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
=========================================================
2010.12.21 Update Links

Server file + Client

ALL Setting complete. VMWARE image

==========================================================
thx

Tested OK.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Does this work with win 2003 64 bit ? And please can someone provide some information that you guys have tested over this server files ? Please share we will fix the bugs together.

Reaction score
How to install this game ?

Linux ?

Win 2003 ?

---------- Post added at 01:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:15 PM ----------

Need english patch.

Have download link upload here !

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Are there some news about this?I mean it would be awesome that it will be a english private server of TLBB..i tried game is really nice...i checked private servers and they are all vietnamese or chinese...noone is english..that's strange...If someone can create a english private server i think it will be a huge success...And i think that about the side of translation there is already an english version..so maybe is possible to do a similar work as it happened with Loong Online...what do u think?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
maybe we can use tlbb or dragon oath with chinese server files?

Dunno that...maybe it works...Loong Online had a similar situation...chinese server files and english official server...the official client files were unpacked and searched for item quests etc english description...i am not expert at these things..who is more skilled than me he can see if that is possible...i am only bringing up a possibility...sorry for bad english xD

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
are the files from tlbb or dragon oath encrypted?

U eat Chinese language?

A list of all the releases about TLBB chinese version on 99uc.net...including the update that the OP posted...About the corrupted files try to extract with 7zip...somwtimes winrar can fail

Dunno if files are encripted

Back