Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Dragon Oath. (New Release) Server files + DB + Client Patch + utility + Movie Guide

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
work but not fun for me
This image file open with Vmware 6.5.1 up
20 Part
Part 1-10

Part 11-20

VMware installed and then restart the computer to open and run VMware Server TLBB file (remember to set RAM virtual machine at least 1G)
When booting Linux, virtual machine will stop, and select Remove ... So when every step to set the IP is the IP you set as follows:

no part16 :*:plese

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Please, if someone have the full files use 4Shared or Mediafire or also in and share it, im going to work on a private server soon, thanks.
No corrupted files.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Link update please? Someone that has it?
I would like to run a small PRIVATE server for me and my friends for Dragon Oath 2.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello, After a long search I found the entire file system.

SF part 6:

Last edited:
Orang Asli - Semai - 华人
Loyal Member
Reaction score
chinese forum got many Dragon Oath release..... got Dragon Oath 2 ....Dragon Oath 3
i dun know which file should i choose :laugh:

and i notice that got many version of Dragon Oath !! ( if i not wrong )
can some one explain all the version to me ?????? 

thank you !

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
any 1 reupload and give fresh download link please with instruction to installation step by step please

Blade & Soul Eldoria Developer
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
as I saw the source code db server files client is in this topic check it but the catach is CH website and rar password needed I don't have time to miss with that you may check it
DL PASS : q1t6

I don't know the difrrent between them but I just want to share with you guys it , also will be great if someone who know the password can share with other the password

Back