Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Dragona Online Vmware+Client

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Dragona Online Vmware+Client Tested, working.
There is also an English version of the game.

I couldn't start. I hope others are interested in the game.
220940w5gugutsbb45fna - Dragona Online  Vmware+Client - RaGEZONE Forums 220942t644wmaana34xsbu - Dragona Online  Vmware+Client - RaGEZONE Forums 220945tioa7oia6eogu2o3 - Dragona Online  Vmware+Client - RaGEZONE Forums 220947r110wwkci7a3hvzq - Dragona Online  Vmware+Client - RaGEZONE Forums 220949egrdxxpesrkrazkr - Dragona Online  Vmware+Client - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
CATMAGEDDON
Loyal Member
Reaction score
i have the old original dragona server and client and they work but in chinango
is there a way to translate?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
The pictures are partial interface is easy to translate.
We would need that DFStoXLS and XLStoDFS in order to translate the other text.
or a copy of the eng transltions that work with this DragonDevLatest client.
The english client is the same version but it gives an error can't connect. This is due to the fact that it is trying to connect to an external IP that no longer exists. If we had a way to change the IP address of the english client then I guess we could use that. Client version is 1.0.20.499

English Client - RaGEZONE - MMO development community (But it needs an IP change. No idea how to do that)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
The pictures are partial interface is easy to translate.
We would need that DFStoXLS and XLStoDFS in order to translate the other text.
or a copy of the eng transltions that work with this DragonDevLatest client.
The english client is the same version but it gives an error can't connect. This is due to the fact that it is trying to connect to an external IP that no longer exists. If we had a way to change the IP address of the english client then I guess we could use that. Client version is 1.0.20.499

English Client - RaGEZONE - MMO development community (But it needs an IP change. No idea how to do that)

Can you reupload the dfs eng folder ?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
the English link has the english client. the dfs english folder from that client wont work on the chinese client. it looks to see if the file sizes change.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
the English link has the english client. the dfs english folder from that client wont work on the chinese client. it looks to see if the file sizes change.

The link that you shared is down.
Can you give me the dfs tools ?

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I don't have any DFS tools. Thats why I can't translate it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
the server runs smoothly as instructed in the video but when i start the client it closes after loading.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Use quickbms to extract. The script is the Luna MoonLight BMS. You need to delete the 4th line in the script. Your script should start with this for Dragona World:

# Luna Moonlight / Dragona / Scarlet Blade GFPK (script 0.2.2)
# script for QuickBMS
# you must choose the correct key!
set KEY binary "xlaqj#em$%^fk@#$rh!@#sk@#$!"

and for Dragona Alpha is should start with:

# Luna Moonlight / Dragona / Scarlet Blade GFPK (script 0.2.2)
# script for QuickBMS
# you must choose the correct key!
set KEY binary "em$%^fk@xlaqj#@#sk@#$!@#$rh!" # Dragona

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
In order to get working english client you have to translate the xls files in the source code and compile them as dfs files. This will cause the client to complain and give warnings of not matching. You can ignore the warnings and the game will start. I have no idea how to stop the warnings from appearing. Maybe someone know how?

There is also a problem with the server files. The server files at the moment have an error for inventory. If you start a new character and then gain a few items and then relog. Your entire inventory is empty and you lose all armor and weapons and items. Until that is fixed only thing you can do is take everything and put it into storage before you log out.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
look back in this section u will see the link for the source code

Back