Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Dragon's Prophet Server Files VM

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hii so i have a problem i get the VM server running and i am in the game /// so when i edit the client from [Locale]Language=cn to
[Locale]Language=enen i can't move in the game or use my keybord but when i edit it back to [Locale]Language=cn everting works

how can i fix this so i can use the keybord in the game with edit [Locale]Language=enen

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hii so i have a problem i get the VM server running and i am in the game /// so when i edit the client from [Locale]Language=cn to
[Locale]Language=enen i can't move in the game or use my keybord but when i edit it back to [Locale]Language=cn everting works

how can i fix this so i can use the keybord in the game with edit [Locale]Language=enen

it's enus not enen

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
a lot just a few versions of the server, documentation, server and client patches, web api and much more

I am sorry, not trying to be rude, but what is the point of your message here ? Why do you share pictures of something, you are not planning to release ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
oooh hahah thanks i was wonder why i can't move //.so far the game is good

oooh hahah thanks i was wonder why i can't move //.so far the game is good

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello!
How do you enable housing?
I don't have world 0 for 111 - warehouse manager and 112 - Apartment manager on the VM...I can only enable 102 : Path of Elders Portal (the way to go to Floating Islands where Housing is located).
Problem the Baerton Islands map is empty...no way to teleport.
Can you help,please?
Thank you :)
[h=1][/h]

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
@Moonflower It's summer, holidays and you want to go have a good time on the Islands (Housing System) ? :D:
No problem, you have to open Maps :
-ZONE_102 (Path of Elders )
On Server Monitor, click on "G-PVP" TAB
-Z201_NW_Baerton_Hinterland_Islet
-Z202_W_Baerton_Woodlands_Islet

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Moonflower It's summer, holidays and you want to go have a good time on the Islands (Housing System) ? :D:
No problem, you have to open Maps :
-ZONE_102 (Path of Elders )
On Server Monitor, click on "G-PVP" TAB
-Z201_NW_Baerton_Hinterland_Islet
-Z202_W_Baerton_Woodlands_Islet

My...I feel so stupid...I looked at the G-PVP Tab...and didn't click...
Thanks a lot!
And sorry for the trouble...

And Yep...Holidays on the Islands xD

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hi guys!!

No one that have tested this don't have problems with DPLog? On my own works like a big sh-t!! Specialy on Item shop tab, this one of the errors, appears on marketplace menu tab :

Map: '1') { //echo $node[$i]; $sql = "select GUID ,Caption_String1,Type From ". $_global['ImportDB'] .".dbo.ShopCatalog WHERE IsDelete ='0' AND GUID = " .$node[$i]. " AND Type ='0' or Type ='1' "; if($get_debug=='1'){ echo "Else_sql:"; echo $sql."
"; } $sth = $db->prepare($sql); $sth->execute(); $rs_exc = $sth->fetch(PDO::FETCH_OBJ); if($i=='2') $MenuType = $rs_exc->Type; //echo $MenuType; if($rs_exc->GUID !=''){ echo " => "; ?> "; } //echo $sql; $sth = $db->prepare($sql); $sth->execute(); $rs_exc = $sth->fetch(PDO::FETCH_OBJ); if($rs_exc->GUID !=''){ echo " => "; //echo $get_node; ?>
SortCategoryCataLogIDLevel 1

Copyright © 2023 Runewaker Entertainment Corp. All Rights Reserved. 0.10915398597717 seconds

"; $sth = $db->prepare($sql); $sth->execute(); $rs_item = $sth->fetchAll(PDO::FETCH_CLASS); $menu = array(); foreach ($rs_item as $row) { $tmp = array( 'parent' => $row->ParentCatalogID, //'name' => $name.'->'.$row->Caption_String1, 'name' => $row->Caption_String1, 'sort' => $row->Sort, ); $menu[] = $tmp; $menu = array_merge($menu, get_node($row->GUID, $db , $ImportDB ,$row->Caption_String1 )); } return $menu; } */ ?>

I think I've a deprecated Dplog files.

I have problems on game too, marketplace don't show any tab like the info on ImportDB database.

Can someone helps me?

Greetings,

Elssair.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This works with SQL Server 2019 ?
Me have some issue with the ControllerMaster :

DBTransferClass retry connection!!

ODBC_Driver=SQL Server
Log_DBServer = 127.0.0.1 (me try LAN IP , Localhost and and)
Log_DataBase = P3_ControllerMasterLog
Log_Account = Program
Log_Password = 123456%1
Log_DBThreadCount = 1

always this :

DBTransferClass retry connection!!

(sorry for my bad engl.)

Okay me found little things

so , you must rename the file : ManagerList.acc ---> ManagerList.db
to do this with this too : Setting.sc ----> Setting.db

now , you can edit some settings wih the Tool DB Browser .
I can´t edit the User/Login for the Master tool , somewhere can do it ? (Manager.db)

1e0b021e0f5c504b670e020e0759020c0c5e8191

Last edited:
Back