Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Duelyst Royalty-Free Release Open Source

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Greetings Ragezone,
Duelyst is open source now. I might be late and repetitive in thread posting but I have decided to post the whole thing more elegantly. Duelyst now is a Royalty-Free allowing developers and indie organization to create their variation of the game. As such it is intended to preserve the rights for the game and kick away any fraud attempt like other organization from stealing the credit.

Duelyst - Open Source Announcement:

Github:

Game-play sample:

The story:

If this post is offending or violating any rules, then I request removal by moderator team. The content validity of this thread is reliant on your foresight and research. Thread owner is not liable for any criticism and discrimination triggered by readers due to their own discern or any claim fractured and biased on reader's misinformation. Any objections are subject to reader's personal opinions and their personal affairs. Ragezone and every social layer is a field open for all post owners to express to their opinion and so freedom of speech. I am not by any means involved or affiliated with duelyst. I am just a fan and that is it. My objective is that we develop yet another great game together.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
A Duelyst-II-Android Alpha Source Code Release.

lordmegamanx72 - Duelyst Royalty-Free Release Open Source - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can soneone give a step by step tutorial how to use theese things? For example on Windows servers? And a normal setup tutorial? There is none in the repos.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Soo... anyone was able to get it work somehow?

Back