Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

WebGame DWAR WebGame (FLESH)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi all

Centos 7 x64 (or other )
PHP 5.4.16
MariaDB 15.1
Apache + Nginx

.sh files
param.sh - to the root of the system "/"
run2.sh & restart_fight.sh - to folder "/ root /"

Aksent - DWAR WebGame (FLESH) - RaGEZONE Forums

//////////

upload to google drive

1.install Centos7 x64
2.install vestacp
# Download installation script
curl -O http://vestacp.com/pub/vst-install.sh
# Run it
bash vst-install.sh --nginx yes --apache yes --phpfpm no --named yes --remi no --vsftpd no --proftpd no --iptables yes --fail2ban no --quota no --exim no --dovecot no --spamassassin no --clamav no --softaculous yes --mysql yes --postgresql no

3.yum install cmakeyum install gcc gcc-c++ lua lua-devel tolua++* php-curl php-gd php-mcrypt memcached php php-pecl-memcache php-pecl-memcached php-devel

HOMEDIR=/home/admin/web/localhost.example.com/public_html
DEMONDIR=/opt/demons/

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks.
the quests started working, but I didn't understand why.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hello. I tried to run Turkish and Russian dvar, launched only on a virtual machine from an old topic, 2009-2012. The old demons also work, the new ones don't want to start, the fights don't work, and there are no artifacts in the database (things that can be put on) can you advise how it can be fixed that would work??

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can someone post here links for what programe we need to runda this server?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I run everything correctly, but when I enter the game, I accept the quest, the page is simply updated. There are no mobs, fights don't work. What to do?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I run everything correctly, but when I enter the game, I accept the quest, the page is simply updated. There are no mobs, fights don't work. What to do?

You don't have daemons and cron running. Also check if memcache is running.
I will also write a fix for launching the memcache in the console

Code:
[COLOR=#000000]memcached -u memcached -d -m 30 -l 127.0.0.1 -p 11211
[/COLOR]

I launched this project and even made money on it. But to be honest, at this time we need to completely rewrite the game in Canvas JS + HTML5 + PHP8. If you want to make money on this project, then you will need to rewrite it and make changes. But it's not that easy, 2009 code syntax. You will have to rewrite everything completely, including demons in C#. It's easier to write your own exactly the same game with 0.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
You don't have daemons and cron running. Also check if memcache is running.
I will also write a fix for launching the memcache in the console

Code:
[COLOR=#000000]memcached -u memcached -d -m 30 -l 127.0.0.1 -p 11211
[/COLOR]

I launched this project and even made money on it. But to be honest, at this time we need to completely rewrite the game in Canvas JS + HTML5 + PHP8. If you want to make money on this project, then you will need to rewrite it and make changes. But it's not that easy, 2009 code syntax. You will have to rewrite everything completely, including demons in C#. It's easier to write your own exactly the same game with 0.
How to turn on demons and crowns? sudo /root/run2.sh I get the result with the command:
[root@31-31-203-237 ~]# sudo /root/run2.shDWAR BY IGORPAUKRunning demons....10 min/home/admin/web/31-31-203-237.cloudvps.regruhosting.ru/public_html/crons ~~Dialy/home/admin/web/31-31-203-237.cloudvps.regruhosting.ru/public_html/crons ~~Hourly/home/admin/web/31-31-203-237.cloudvps.regruhosting.ru/public_html/crons ~~Minutely/home/admin/web/31-31-203-237.cloudvps.regruhosting.ru/public_html/crons ~~CleanUp/home/admin/web/31-31-203-237.cloudvps.regruhosting.ru/public_html/crons ~~Demon chatd/opt/demons/chatd/bin ~~Demon tqd/opt/demons/tqd ~~Demon fightdRun_all_crons/home/admin/web/31-31-203-237.cloudvps.regruhosting.ru/public_html/crons ~~Run fight Zeus/ ~~Run remover ooptimization suka/ ~~

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
1. Check if you edited the sh files correctly.
2. Remove all symbols, spaces and Russian folder names.
3. If you are trying to run it on a dedicated free server (VPS), then you will not succeed! And most likely you will also be blocked by the hosting provider for overloading the server!

My advice is to first learn what Linux is and how to work with it, then learn how to configure networks and firewalls. No such stupid mistakes. Without this knowledge, you will not be able to launch and set up Dwar, there are a huge number of tricks and traps.

If you do not understand WEB programming and are not familiar with Linux, then you can safely forget about launching this game and not remember about it.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
It's a little bit complicated i guess xD and there will be new files and also centos 7 is pretty old i guess

Edit: and like how or where to send files to virtual server?(i know we can use fillezilla but im newbie)

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hi all

Centos 7 x64 (or other )
PHP 5.4.16
MariaDB 15.1
Apache + Nginx

.sh files
param.sh - to the root of the system "/"
run2.sh & restart_fight.sh - to folder "/ root /"

//////////

upload to google drive

1.install Centos7 x64
2.install vestacp
# Download installation script
curl -O
# Run it
bash vst-install.sh --nginx yes --apache yes --phpfpm no --named yes --remi no --vsftpd no --proftpd no --iptables yes --fail2ban no --quota no --exim no --dovecot no --spamassassin no --clamav no --softaculous yes --mysql yes --postgresql no

3.yum install cmakeyum install gcc gcc-c++ lua lua-devel tolua++* php-curl php-gd php-mcrypt memcached php php-pecl-memcache php-pecl-memcached php-devel

HOMEDIR=/home/admin/web/localhost.example.com/public_html
DEMONDIR=/opt/demons/
are we need putty?

Back