Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Dynasty Legends (Mobil game full source)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Baidu:
Pass: eqwi
Rar Pass:

VM link :

Project : Unity3D + Golang
I worked on it for a long time, but now I want to share it with you.
Project Untiy 5.3.7f1 is working, it can be upgraded without any problems, but for Unity2017+ you need to repair the broken meterial

heincoder - Dynasty Legends (Mobil game full source) - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Assets/Scripts/Input/InputManager.cs(136,9): error CS0246: The type or namespace name `P31ExtendedGamepadDataPacket' could not be found. Are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?

how to solve this error when using a version of unity 5.4?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Assets/Scripts/Input/InputManager.cs(136,9): error CS0246: The type or namespace name `P31ExtendedGamepadDataPacket' could not be found. Are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?

how to solve this error when using a version of unity 5.4?
Swich Platform to Android

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
About the web server to log in, where is it available?

Update: I realized that you can only play offline, but I got the server online in VM, how can we integrate it into the unity game?

I managed to make it work online, with a very successful connection between the server and the client, user registration, login etc.. it is working perfectly

I'll be uploading the files here for anyone who wants to use them, I'm uploading them now, so soon I'll have the link here and a mini guide on how to make it work

4lHG22P - Dynasty Legends (Mobil game full source) - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Reactions: cmb
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Update: I realized that you can only play offline, but I got the server online in VM, how can we integrate it into the unity game?

I managed to make it work online, with a very successful connection between the server and the client, user registration, login etc.. it is working perfectly

I'll be uploading the files here for anyone who wants to use them, I'm uploading them now, so soon I'll have the link here and a mini guide on how to make it work

Waiting files thx :)

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
maybe first try build after upgrade version
I use two side projects, one in the original unity and one in the latest unity for testing

I was able to successfully perform a build for android along with the AssetBundles, but when I start the game on an android emulator I get this error in the log.

bK5t6Fu - Dynasty Legends (Mobil game full source) - RaGEZONE Forums

Does anyone know how to solve?

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I couldn't find a result even though I tried hard,i am having the same problem

Reaction score
So either the thread starter just copied the information from god knows where or he is holding back stuff, the link he posted DOES NOT contain any server source code. In fact it does not contain ANY golang source. so the server is probably written in golang.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

VM LINK

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So the VM you posted contains server binaries.
@ topic-author please put "client source" in your title since this is not full source :/

Golang Source : jwsme\go\src\vcs.taiyouxi.net in VM
Golang Data Source : jiwushuang\threekingdoms-data

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok then sorry :)

But how do I build the source..?

go build does not work :/
Use the vm server to connect to the server, and then configure the ips on the client in the file Assets>Script>AnnouncementAnnouncementManager.cs put the ip of the vm without :port
I will be posting the fix for the apk soon

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok then sorry :)

But how do I build the source..?

go build does not work :/

Example
1. cd \jwsme\go\src\vcs.taiyouxi.net\jws\gamex
2. Verify Golang Installation
go version
go env
go build
3. ./build.sh

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
due to the ragezone public that only get information and don't help or share your information I'll be stopping to contribute links, and corrections here

Last edited:
Back